Updated Character Models on Forums

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by dresserball, Jun 10, 2019.

1. dresserball Dedicated Player

Can you update the icons that we use on the forums to coincide with the in-game models? Such as Zatanna and Wonder Woman?
    • Like x 2
  2. Merlin2574 Well-Known Player

Or provide more? :)
  3. Megzilla Developer

[IMG]

(When I have time!)
    • Like x 15
  4. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

They're both still part of the loading screen squad!
    It'd be great if they are updated as well :D
    • Like x 1
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

More Forum icon options, is a great idea (something that has been asked for for the last 5 years)
    Updating them to the downgraded ingame models, is a terrible idea (bad enough to see them ingame... )
  6. Wildcat Committed Player

7. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Why can't we just have our own custom forum avatar? o_O
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

I'm surprised they still let us have signatures after what I've seen done with them, LOL.
    • Like x 1
  9. Megzilla Developer

Complaining about this whenever you get the chance will not change the in-game models :)
    • Like x 9
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Wait what? Great....Guess we shouldn't complain about TC/BB RNG rates or an SP increase token or instance teleporters or fixing PvP or cross-faction groups or adjustable group size or gold seller spamming or leveling the money out in game or....well you get it....either anymore?

Man, complaining and then re-complaining about something in on line forum is what the internet was founded on.;)

'Murica!
    Reinheld
    • Like x 4
  11. Megzilla Developer

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  12. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I actually like having the old models on the loading screens. It's a 'look how far we've come' kind of thing.
    • Like x 1
  13. Proxystar #Perception

Scarecrow outfit for haloween event 2019 confirmed!
    • Like x 6
  14. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Actually, it was founded upon science fiction fandom. True story. Pinky-swear.
  15. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Crossover Wizard of Oz Episode confirmed!
    • Like x 2
  16. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Oooh, a Superfriends version of the Mr. Mxy Wizard of Oz adventure? That was cool...

The idea of introducing any (more) Super Friends content into the game has me giggling in ways that are scaring the cat.
    • Like x 1
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, won't change what has already been changed, butt it might (yeah right, fat chance of that happening) make the artists think (yeah right, again) before making changes that are not needed

You are doing great work with (most of) the outfits, butt whoever has been designing the facial changes needs to stop
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

And again, you need to be reminded that these insults barely disguised as criticisms will not sway anyone on the team in any way, shape or form. Megzilla has pretty much told you that before and in this thread. But sure, ignore that and continue to throw shade at them...then act all shocked when Megzilla pulls back her interaction with us on the forums. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 4
  19. Swamarian Committed Player

The old forums allowed custom avatars.
    Just sayin.
  20. Kuno Loyal Player

I would prefer to see updated loading screens with the gorgeous new iconic models but that would mean actual game work...
    • Like x 2