New Booster Bundle is bugged or a ripoff!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Gmoney, Jun 9, 2019.

1. HL4LYFE Well-Known Player

Fun Fact, I'm fairly certain the only thing ppl think is worthwhile in the BB is the replays an the reward box, an when I mention the marketplace im refering to putting the styles in it, the auras, the materials all of it but no they have to stick them in lootboxes
  2. the solowing Steadfast Player

So how about the sell the style as a stand-alone item, rather then attach it as a paid rng limited time item
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Because they have to throw a shiny reward in to encourage people to use the MP. If they wanted to sell Auras and Materials as stand alone items or Aura/Material packs, they would and they have. But let's not forget people scoff at the prices when they do sell accessories direct for purchase.
    • Like x 1
  4. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

You probably took my bad luck, I got it on the 2nd box, and stopped buying them lol.

20 dollars for over 200mil hahaha
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry, but you'd better just start praying to RN Geesus, because this is...

[IMG]

Speaking only for myself, and I am unanimous in this, it's time to add some Replay Badges and some Vault Tickets and those Artifact items to my inventory, anyway. So, I'll buy a couple, and if I snag a couple of cool auras, or a Materials box, cool. Even better.
    • Like x 1
  6. De Hei Active Player

Looks like the real "Joker" would be here :eek::D
  7. the solowing Steadfast Player

its encouraging gamble addicts in there thats all..Sell me a item, not a CHANCE on the possibility of what i want...I cannot wait till they make these stupid things illegal, im sick of games using them as bait for idiots for a quick buck and the expense of the integrety of the game
  8. the solowing Steadfast Player

i scoff at the prices too $20 for a batman cowl? Are you insane? Ive purchased entire sets for less and come complete. What are we suckers for consumers here? Here

https://www.etsy.com/listing/613994..._8VT-XZwFzlBtIl--af0s7PrBY9BsFlMaAmy7EALw_wcB

Heres a real batman cowl for $45

You expect people not to gripe about the pricepoint?
    • Like x 1
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You don't get the actual cowl for $45. You just get a copy of the 3D model file. You have to make/build/print the actual cowl yourself.
  10. the solowing Steadfast Player

i mean to edit it, but here one for $40

https://express.google.com/u/0/product/7403446901097670453_837106591578744666_1284288?utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medium=tu_cu&utm_content=eid-lsjeuxoeqt,eid-wuakzuqbuq&gtim=CJTl_6jliq2OBBDUgP7YpYqCuQIY8OWIEyIDVVNEKOCxkOgFMMCxTg&utm_campaign=1284288&gclid=Cj0KCQjwov3nBRDFARIsANgsdoF4TlIvBY0yi9hTiNuIx18juthx8gqN32-2NO9fbZP6rf6Jo0Ac700aAs1PEALw_wcB

Hell heres one for $18 dollars and its licensed
    https://www.costumesupercenter.com/products/batman-adult-vinyl-mask
    E
    ven if they sold it for $10, id grit my teeth but i can turn a blind eye to it. But $20? thats the price of legendary or 2 DLCs
  11. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

Lmao yall whales the reason this shiii exist 200 dollars on some cosmetics lmaoooooo you hiring bro ?
    • Like x 1