Either the devs are absolute geniuses...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ChowlinShicken, Jun 10, 2019.

1. ChowlinShicken Active Player

...or this was the best glitch I've ever seen. Probably a bit of both lol

So, in my base, I have Teekl close by the door, and one of those purple investigation thingies that laugh at you and run away if you try to activate it not too far away.

I don't know WHAT happened yesterday, but Teekl was following me - as Teekl is wont to do - when I passed the investigation. I don't know what set him off, but next thing I know, Teekl lets out a loud growl, and chases the darn thing for a good 15-20 seconds!

Well... more like... chase... stop... wait for investigation to move again... chase... stop... wait for investigation to move again... you get the idea.

Is this a thing, or am I likely never to see it again? I'm honestly guessing Teekl's "follow" behavior glitched and switched to the investigation, but that wouldn't explain the growl :/
    • Like x 8
  2. Millbarge Developer

...absolute geniuses...

Many of the house pets interact with each other, and some interact with house items.

-Millbarge

Oh, and Teekl will chase the investigation every 2-5 minutes.
    • Like x 12
  3. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Genius. Teekl chases the brief and tackles the pengbots. Krypto lights teekl on fire then chases him through the hallways. Morgwar hits teekl with a water blast. Isis prowls after krypto and I haven't noticed wonder dog interacting yet.
    • Like x 3
  4. L T Devoted Player

It gets even better.

Try

Krypto + rain

Krypto + the superman rubble
    • Like x 3
  5. Millbarge Developer

Try Pengbot + Water Puddle
    • Like x 6
  6. Magnificent Loyal Player

The first thing Krypto did when I placed him in my place was to light Teekl up with his heat vision. :D
    • Like x 2
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

You placed him in your place?

Is he based in your base?

Did you seat him in your seat or dump him in your ... oh, whoops. I mean ... you established him beautifully in your beautiful establishment.

P.S. I rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!!!
    • Like x 3
  8. inferno Loyal Player

In one of my bases, i usually have the battle of the pets: from Ambush bug to the Lephrecaun, to the 2 cats, 2 dogs, penguins and that brief. But the war occurs in my personal league hall, where I put in 85 pets and they go blasting at each other. IF those pets' attack actually did damage, no one can survive getting past that first room.
    • Like x 4
  9. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Sounds like an epic battle.
  10. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I see this page is missing a #sponsored... from the base pets who wants to rip each other apart.
  11. Hraesvelg Always Right

It's a fun feature. Our league base is a madhouse. Even if you're running content, our Pengbot will run up to you and freeze you.

[IMG]
  12. ChowlinShicken Active Player

LOL Wow... I seriously had no idea pets did all this. I seriously always thought they were basically mobile furniture and this was just a glitch lol

I had never seen Teekl really do anything until the whole thing with the mischievous investigation, but now I'm hyped to get Wonder Dog! (101/150 creds! Almost there!)

I have Isis on another toon (I vaguely remember she was free on a Halloween or something...), and I don't think she's ever done anything - I guess I don't have the right toys for her to play with lol
  13. myandria Item Storage

LOL! In my Ice themed base I am working on that setup; I have a small puddle surrounded by snow so the Pengbots and Penguins can go for a swim and I plan to make it larger; the Pengbots never make it when they dive in but sometimes they can walk/run across it without harm.
  14. myandria Item Storage

Wonder Dog is goofy and nonchalant; what he SHOULD do is greet people like Scooby Doo, since he already has the Hanna Barbera Air Dash. Imagine Wonder Dog greeting strangers by air running into them, knocking them down and licking their face. That would be hilarious!
  15. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I've got Isis, Teekl and Ambush Bug plus the investigation in one base. Teekl doesn't seem to do too much with the investigation, Isis or AB, but Isis regularly goes after the investigation.

I do have one base on a vanity villain (not progressing them through the tiers) where it's nothing BUT investigations. It ends up looking like they're all chasing each other around even though it's more accurate to say they're trying to run away from one another. LOL
  16. Hollows Active Player

When activating the haunted pipe organ, Dog Boo will teleport to it and howl. One of my favourite interactions in the game.
    • Like x 4
  17. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Wait. There's a haunted pipe organ?!?? Was this last Halloween? I knew I shouldn't've taken a break from the game right at Halloween...
  18. xAcHieVeD Well-Known Player

Wouldn’t go that far. PvP is still in shambles.
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

[IMG]
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

What about one of the dogs and one of the cats in one base? :eek::D