Which Material to look like certain styles?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Vantabat, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Vantabat New Player

As there is no material preview and they cost so much, I was wondering what, if any, materials could be used to imitate the look (in black only) of any of the following: the shinguard part of Aeronaut feet, Enhanced Son of the Manta legs or the Enhanced Armored Detective. If there's a slimline-like long sleeve with centered emblem that looks like Enhanced Armored Detective, that'd be good too.
    Also a plus: darken the eyes of the Dark Knight Helm.
    Thank you.
  2. Oceans Developer

[IMG]

Not the gear you're asking for, but for the not being able to preview, maybe this will help! On any gear, just assign similar colors to your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd color slots corresponding to the chromas to get a rough preview of how the palette will apply.
    • Like x 5
  3. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

A Black/Dark Gray/Gray chroma material would be amazing. Would love to see the little log in present thingy to claim it....
    • Like x 3
  4. Vantabat New Player

Thank you very much for the reply. The darkest blue one might work. I'm doing a Cassandra Cain Batgirl type. Void material is likely in my future for her cape, at least, as I came up with her name by riffing off the name of the darkest color ever created, vantablack. For the rest, a rich black with phong reflection or maybe just specular highlights, I guess, is what I'm after.
    As I learned from playing Star Trek Online, the true endgame is Barbie.
  5. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Hey, any chance we could get a preview button for materials? Before i drop 200 titan cred on one of the 4 awesome mats, i just wanna get a closer look, you know?;)
  6. Doctor Anomaly Level 30

• Like x 1
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Thanks for the lovely picture, out of curiosity, why isn’t the darker color not a secondary option for the 2nd variant, me and a friend kinda sad about it lol, like it would be cool to have the lighter color as primary with darker color as secondary
  8. spedog Active Player

Well, hey we would have to win one first, huh? However, after getting the same three Tesla auras after trying for Chroma and putting in a hundred dollars in attempts I'm pretty much thinking some us are just screwed and left in the cold.
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Considering the other variations they could have gone with and the limit of having only three (cause there are only 3 slots anyway), a choice had to be made, and this is where they went. I agree with you though that it would've been a great option. Maybe someday they can release the other options like the one you mention (hint hint Devs ;)).