UI Suggestions - Devs please read!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GJGBlackDragon, May 28, 2019.

1. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

Dear Devs,

Please take in consideration the following UI suggestions that I think will make the user experience better for the players.

Inventory Menu > Fortify Tab
    - Please separate the artifacts and the Augments into different tabs, once you have multiple artifacts in the inventory you have to scroll down a lot to get to the Origin Augments (especially if you will fortify an augment that you don't have equipped.
    - Let us sort this tab by:
    -- default view
    -- rank (lower first)
    -- rank (higher first)
    - Let us hide Augments from the Fortify List (we should be able to unhide them from the Augments tab)

Inventory Menu > Currency Tab
    - Please put the current currency on top followed by the episodes currency descending and then the seasonal currency in the order they are used during the year
    - Please hide the Influence, we haven't use this in years!!

Deeds Menu > Feats Submenu
    - Let us hide the feats we have completed to navigate better in the interface looking for what we are missing (this should also help in the speed of the interface)
    - Let us sort the Episodes ascending or descending
    - Let us mark a feat as a mission so we can track the progress in the interface. For example, there's a feat to Defeat 100 enemies outside of Ace Chemicals (Waste Disposal). It'll be nice to have a counter if we activate this feat in the mission tracker.

On Duty Menu
    - Please move the following to the events tab -> The Vault, The Last Son of Krypton Solo (Level 10+), Doomsday (Level 10+)

Research and Development
    - Rearrange the tabs for Assembly then Salvaging and Archives to the end (seems a more logic arrangement since we are constantly salvaging equipment but if we archive a plan is because we don't mean to use it so often)

Vendors
    - If a vendor can't repair please hide the Repair tab

Dispenser
    - Separate the Tactical Mods into a different tab

That's all for now. I know that other players have plenty to add so I'll leave it there.
    • Like x 7
  2. Barry Allen Well-Known Player

I loved these suggestions
    • Like x 3
  3. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

Only thing I would add is to add some kind of Search window for feats, to make it easier to find them. Good list!
    • Like x 4
  4. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Pretty good list. I'm not sure about the On Duty changes, as I prefer to only have actual limited time stuff in the events tab, but otherwise I think I agree with the list.
    • Like x 2
  5. Vantabat New Player

Marking a feat as a mission is something I would very much like to have. All in all a very good list of improvements that would be helpful.
    • Like x 3
  6. SkullGang Devoted Player

• Allow us to delete tracked/hidden missions
    • Allow us to search for collections by name in the broker
    • Allow us to hide completed Collections, Investigations and Briefings
    • Allow us to fully hide content on On Duty instead of minimising it
    • Move base item preview to your base and allow better inspection
    • Allow us to search for styles in the style tab instead of going the several screens
    • Allow us to search for recipes at the RnD station
    • Give us an option to "apply all from this style" in the style tab
    • Like x 6
  7. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

8. AlyceNefarios Well-Known Player

some good suggestions.
    Tidying up aspects of the game, like the UI, would improve the overall experience.
    The base placement mode still needs work. And it's about time we were able to delete unwanted base items from the list, or at least hide them.
  9. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

As far as base item placements go, yes, it would be nice to be able to delete the ones you don't want. It would also be nice if they had a category called 'Seasonal' with the various Seasonals listed (Halloween, Winter, Spring, etc) beneath. Would make it very easy to find, for example, all your Halloween decorations as they would be in one place.
    • Like x 2
  10. Megzilla Developer

Thank you for the suggestions. :)
    • Like x 6
  11. FALLEN-ONE Active Player

I’m sure it has been posted but PLEASE allow us to “VOTE” in 4 or 8 player instancea to skip cutscenes.
  12. SkullGang Devoted Player

One I just thought of is being able to track content. Its hard keeping track of multiple toons on what content you need to run. Often times I've forgotten I didnt run an alert or raid because I didn't log on each toon and check. Being able to select all the content you want to run and put it on a list would be very helpful.
  13. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some more Suggestions in Addition to the already named ones:

Delete the "Set League Rank" from the Quick social menu, since there is absolutely no Point of it being there. If i want to Change the Voice Volume quick it can happen quite easily that i mispress and Change the Rank of a League member. It is already available in the League Management Menu anyway.

Rearrange the "Add to Ignore" to a different place in the Social quick menu. Having it Right beneath the "Invite to Group" is rather unneccesary. Maybe drop it inbetween "Phase with" and "Remove Friend".

Make the whole Loadout-bar Glow in the Coulour of your power (even with animations maybe) once your Supercharge is at Maximum.
    (read About this idea somewhere else and liked it so i added it here too)

Group up the different Time Capsule Feats in a Sub-Group with the Name of the Time Capsule. Not only is it easier to keep track of wich Time Capsules you have to open, but also lowers the already SHOCKINGLY OVERWHELMING amount of Style Feats in the Style Feat tab a Little bit.
    (Mainly meant for new Players)

Give us the Option to Tint our Menus Background or make them Power based (Journal, Traits, Deeds etc.)
    • Like x 1