The Seasonal is broken this morning and needs to be extended an extra day or 2 to make up for it

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MsTickle Fate, May 31, 2019.

1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

As it says: there are no Seed Pods on the Marketplace, and the outdoor spawn points aren't spawning at all. People in-game are complaining like mad because you can't do the seasonal now, even though it's ostensibly still on, and you can't Seed Pods if you need to finish anything off.

DEVS: please fix, and please extend the Seasonal by a day or two to make up for this mess-up. The only part of the seasonal currently functional is the Sewer instance, and that's it.

Thanks.
  2. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Thieves and muggers and the usual non-event spawns are happening where the seasonal should currently be spawning. It's clearly been turned off accidentally. People in-game are pretty unhappy.
  3. Vesper Dedicated Player

Confirmed on US PC/Playstation. Ivy gives the mission, but there are no pods out in Gotham.
    • Like x 1
  4. VariableFire Loyal Player

The weird part is it's like it slowly turned off instead of just going off all at once. After restart I found a few pods but after an hour the pods got fewer and fewer and they were spawning inside of the small outside fights that can net you 125 cash a day. To add insult to injury you can't even buy any Seed Pods from MP, they're already gone.

Considering the Event Timer still has around 20 hours on it..:mad:
    • Like x 1
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

What usually takes me 5 mins took me over 45 to complete this morning. Spawn rates are Extremely slow and some dont even spawn
  6. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Very excited for spring to go away & june ish july for the summer update.. the feats for the summer cloths have been out, nothing really people would wear i think its just more swim suits..buuuut i feel like thats when JLD getting the rewards
  7. RealTegan Dedicated Player

On the one hand, I'm really really glad I'd already finished everything I wanted to do with the Spring Seasonal this year. On the other hand, I'm very annoyed on behalf of the players that haven't, and I hope the devs figure out a way to help them out.
    • Like x 1
  8. VariableFire Loyal Player

I'm annoyed since this is the day where I get the "extras." I already got my feats, today is the day I spend more on just cosmetics, maybe a few extra high-cost base items. My Nature alt misses out on the spore trinket again (I keep forgetting with all the new stuff I give her).
    • Like x 1
  9. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Thankfully for ME at least this was just the last run of stockpiling for next year
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’ve found them just fine, you just got to know where to look. It doesn’t need to be extended.
  11. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I know exactly where to look for them. OTOH, I just did them without a problem on another alt, so I don't know if it was a temporary issue or it's a phase issue. I don't have time to check with yet another alt right now.
  12. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I didn't have any problems. It must be you or the phase that you were in.
    But then again, I play smart and run my seasonal stuff on the pvp side. ;) Play smart not hard I always say. ;)

Also, you need to look for those green lights that shine bright.
    Because it is so dark there in Gotham. They are easy to find while running around. It's easy cheesey.
    No need to extend anything.
  13. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Yes, I just hallucinated the 30-plus people in phase shouting about the complete absence of spawning. That's why it was all over LFG as well.

Or maybe I can tell what's real in the game. Along with everyone else who was there. But, sure, don't ever consider that your experience might be limited. Claim to be omniscient and then get insulting. Use the logic that if something didn't happen to you, it CAN'T have happened to anyone else. That's certainly a choice.

Ya think? Obviously it was the phase if it wasn't happening universally.
    If we can move past the topic of how uniquely wonderful and brilliant you believe you are....

Thank you for explaining to me how the game works. I've only been here since 2011. But, by all means, assume that you're the only one who knows the obvious.

When functional, no duh. Could you try to be more condescending next time?

It sure must be great being omniscient

This was an entirely unnecessary display of condescension for other players. Please try assuming the person you're talking to is not an idiot next time, and communication may go more smoothly. Thanks.

Did the Seed Pods return to the Marketplace yesterday, by the way? Or were they never missing, too?

Sheesh. This is a classic for the ages.

Because those are the only two possibilities? LOGIC!
    • Like x 2