Authentication Issue on XBox

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Foxlett, May 28, 2019.

1. Foxlett New Player

Everything was working fine until about 20 minutes ago. I got kicked out while switching characters and now can't sign back in. I'm getting "authentication issue connecting to world please try again 0x0018". Server says it's up and so are XBox Live services.
    • Like x 1
  2. SilkyPawz Bunny

Also on PC, just got same error while in the middle of Dailies. I can't login and happened to everyone in my league logged in at the time, none of us can log back in.
    • Like x 1
  3. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

Its the same thing now on the PC i get the same message authentication issue connecting to world please try again 0x0018 so I guess dcuo out for tonight ...Now i demand free stuff...lol jk crap happens i guess
    • Like x 1
  4. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Also happening on the Switch. :D
    • Like x 2
  5. Merlin2574 Well-Known Player

Its apparently happening on all platforms.
  6. High Troller Loyal Player

:eek:
    • Like x 1
  7. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

Obviously a prelude to an alien invasion. Gamers around the world are busy concentrating on trying to log in that no one notices the giant fleet of ships heading to Earth. Hopefully we will be able to logon before they arrive so Superman can save us. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  8. SkullGang Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Domi Well-Known Player

Happened to me on PS4. Guess dcuo doesn't want me to get that Skill Point. :(