Confirmed? DCUO coming to Nintendo Switch

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EconoKnight, May 23, 2019.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yeah my mom had pleasure of being taught by them...where op rulers meet the hands of misbehaving boys lol
  2. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

i was lucky 70s swinging Catholicism was a lot more liberal than you might think...no one ran amok but it wasnt too bad...until high school...high school was off the rails...but again ..not for the reason you might think...you see in new york we had mandatory attendance...if you were age x you HAD to go to some kind of school...we had more and bigger drug dealers in my school than public did because public would expel them for bad even criminal behavior...then they would have to go to SOME school...OUR school...we got a lot of medical cases too...public school couldn't guarantee if your kid was gravely ill or severely challenged they could accommodate all your familys needs our school would...
  3. the solowing Steadfast Player

That is good, because if they had cross-play with PlayStation their economy be in the toilet before it ever launched
  4. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

I don't mean to troll, but I imagine that the new trend of threads here at the forums will be "The Nintendo Switch will held this game back".
  5. Wallachia Devoted Player

Inb4 "Dcuo on Switch is dead".
  6. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

A WWE wrestler seems to be excited about the news.