Bonus Catalyst Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS CATALYST WEEKEND!

Catalysts and Seals. Catalysts and Seals. Get them and use them this bonus weekend, and make sure you pick up your free gift: an Unstable Seal of Completion!

This weekend – from Thursday, May 23, 2019, through Monday, May 27, 2019 – Catalysts will have a chance to drop in instanced (On Duty) content in Episodes 31-34 (Deluge, Teen Titans: Judas Contract, Atlantis, and Justice League Dark). Catalysts are used for Artifact Breakthrough Ranks.

FREE GIFT: UNSTABLE SEAL OF COMPLETION!

That's not all! Once you have collected Catalysts this weekend, make sure you get the most out of them with an Unstable Seal of Completion. Seals of Completion guarantee that an Artifact Breakthrough will succeed - even at those higher ranks, when Artifacts are most fragile. This seal is unstable, though, and will decay after 7 days. Use it as soon as you can!

Players must log in to claim the free gift during this bonus weekend, from Thursday, May 23, 2019, through Monday, May 27, 2019.

Enjoy the long weekend!

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus weekend and gift will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Monday to daily server restarts on Tuesday morning.
    • Like x 6
  2. trashman805 New Player

Nice! Good stuff thank you
  3. Diablito New Player

I just logged on for the first time today and claimed the unstable seal on my alt. Since your announcement didn’t say it was only one per account. Is there any way of getting this moved to my main character?
  4. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

What a waste, it's on an unusable toon.
  5. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

You need to tell us about weekends on weds for all those who run things on Thursday before the reset.
    • Like x 3
  6. Diablito New Player

Yeah it really sucks. If they going to make something one per account and not announce that then they should have at least made it account bound.
    • Like x 4
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

@Devs, anyway to make it account bound for those who collected it on a wrong character? It would be logical to be able to place it in the shared bank and switch characters to see what alt could use the seal the most.
    • Like x 3
  8. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Please make this bonus account bound.

While I appreciate bonuses this one in particular is It very beneficial. Pairing up this with bonus XP would be so much more helpful.
    • Like x 4
  9. Kano-shiiva New Player

Please make the Seal Acccount based, it must have been an oversight or a glitch. After all there was no information in the initial post.
    • Like x 3
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, thanks....always appreciate bonus, but a heads up before reset is always better. Many...many people run the raids right after reset...not to mention the outdoor bounties. Alerts and duo hurt a bit less as they are daily, but yeah....getting the raids done between 3AM and 6AM (CST) kind of bites you in the butt with the late notice.

And account bound is always better on any kind of 'gift'. That or some sort of 'hey....one per account UNTRADEABLE" notice when you go to claim it.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  11. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

That would be nice because I also run my raids right after loot lockouts, which is also before server restarts. I didnt notice the announcement until after I had already ran the raids.
  12. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

I just dont understand sometimes.. Where is the logic DC? Why are you not making All gifts and rewards Account bound.. This should be standard by now.. Greatest MMO, and amazing devs but seriously sometimes i question the development decisions, that hurt our QOL..

We still DO NOT HAVE COMMAS in trade or BROKER? WHY?

Improving QOL in 2019 should be prioritize higher since we are introducing this game to a newer audience(nintendo)..

I would bet any money if the QOL was MUCH EASIER and the in game mechanics/powers were explained to the common casuals, there would be WAYYYY MORE players... But the developers pump out a bunch of broken content, with poor QOL, leaving the players with no guidance or direction as what to do next.. Almost 10 years later...

We gotta do better DCUO.. Im praying you guys get it right soon.. :(
  13. Chutiphon New Player

May I know,

do we need to reset the content loot locks to have a chance for the catalysts?
  14. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Dear Daybreak,

please make sure the person who decides about item properties does fully understand the options and implications.

I accepted the Unstable Seal of Completion on my main char on Friday and it said Cannot Trade - Cannot Sell. I thought great, all characters are getting one. Just logged in to fetch it on the chars I need it to find out, it's one per account.

One per account items should always be Account Bound, meaning I can trade it to other characters on my account.

So, thank you very much for that marvellous gift, but it is now on a character I cannot use it on and I will have to let it time out although I would need it on at least two other chars... :(

AP
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

If you are getting no 'loot' (not marks necessarily ...gear/base item/ or marks)...you are getting no catalyst, so yes you would.

Reinheld
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.