Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i'll be honest, i was both beyond elated and immediately disappointed respectively when they introduced the abysmal horns; i had thought they might be trigon's XD.
  2. Anri Myst Active Player

Something like harleys mask would be nice, along the lines of the domino without the emissive eyes at least.
  3. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

To farther my hopes the Dev's will add Nuclear Man to the game as a enemy or a playable character in Legend/vs stuff, along with his emblem and gear to either Booster Gold vendor or the Marketplace here is a pic and vid I just found ;)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

A skin with a wicked evil/crazy grinning face.
    Creeper gear.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

A Question face mask so you can also wear the fedora hat at the same time.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

I’m sure this is not an original idea but I’d like to propose it anyway: as back pieces (capes) are movement reactive, can you create movement reactive hair styles?

Like capes, they would only need to flow backwards when moving. Just a thought.
    • Like x 2
  6. Anri Myst Active Player

Is being able to colour the wkills for rage and light considered a style?
  7. Zane Rapid New Player

Restyled BANE.. mask from dark knight, open trench coat with a shirt underneath, and also his vest he had on also
  8. Anri Myst Active Player

A large batman/batgirl symbol, similar to the batman vs superman one thats probably not coming back. otherwise something like this[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Hopefully the Devs are smart enough to do something like that later this year for the Official In-Game Batman 80th Anniversary/Batman Day Event. But until then, we have to make do with the Future Crusader Chest Style, which has the largest Bat Emblem available to Player Characters built right into it:

[IMG]

Speaking only for myself, and I am unanimous in this, it worked perfectly for my recreation of the Batsuit for the BvS Knightglider Batman figure:

[IMG]

So, it works for me! But as always, Your Mileage May Vary! ;)
  10. spedog Active Player

Don't suppose it would be possible to take the fins off the boots and legs in the Mera, Manta, and Atlantis costumes so they could more readily be used on land heroes, or give the option to remove them???
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Don't know about the Female creeper, but I did a pretty decent Creeper not too long ago.(Tattered Cloak of Corruption works pretty well as a feather boa cape of you can get and apply furious material to it)
    [IMG]55869494_3103207936371483_5306144881154981888_o by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
  12. recoil2 Dedicated Player

plus using the league of assassins face style would make it look even more accurate.
  13. Khameleon New Player

I Would Love To See Some Type Of:

- Gladiator Boot Style

- Tall Thigh High Boots / Short Over Mid Knee Boots Style (For Both Genders Like Primeval Gear Sorta)

- Long Flowing Waist Style Sashes That Would Cover The Front And The Back Showing Some Type Of Leg Which I Think Would Be
    Very Daring & Sexy Looking. (Ex. The Son Of Belial Leg Style But Only The Sash Part For The Waist And Not The Ruffled Beady Leg Look.)

- Similar Different Variations Of Trench Coats (Mind You All These Must Have Physics To Move Freely Please)

- Layered Clothing Would Be A Nice Addition To Add As Well.

- Hand Styles In All Different Kinds For The Guys To Be Added Exactly Similar To The Female Wizardly Hand Style.

- Both / Single Arm Bands.

- Any Type Of Leg Strap Holsters Or Chest Strap Holsters (With The Addition To Have "Layered Clothing" Be An Option.) Hope Some Of These Ideas Get Implemented Sooner Or Later.
    • Like x 1
  14. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

For future episode new vendor gear sets, please make some new face and weapon styles instead of just using the same ones over and over again. Give those categories some love too.
    • Like x 1
  15. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    as usual my first request is for this wonder woman style my sorcery toons need this
    [IMG]
    Devastator and doomsday skin
    [IMG]
    Trigons horns four eyes and skin
    [IMG]
    Steve Trevors hair
    [IMG]
    And constantine hair and stubble I couldn't find a good pic
    • Like x 3
  16. spedog Active Player

Good evening! I wanted to also ask about possible color or prepackaged materials of the costumes perhaps and full color control. We've all been there building a character when we put it all together it looks disjointed a bit. You have a super shiny, precise looking chest, but you want trunks on you character so you pair it with say, the New Genisis legs. They are dull, have no definition, and by dull I mean it's obviously not the same material so it doesn't match and it has that quilted pattern on them that match nothing. It looks like a shift store Mish mosh. Or you change those legs to Stalwart Defender, and it looks sleek, but now...you've colored the trunks and inexplicably you have KNEE PADS OUT OF NOWHERE on the character. Really? Changing materials to match one another may be too much, but I think what could be done is after we assign colors, we could edit parts that were default colored to bring them more in line with what we see in our heads and not have to compromise because that's where the program says color has to go everywhere else if you change the color of something unrelated on the costume. Thanks.
  17. NIckNock Well-Known Player

More tramp stamp tatts with a glow touch would be awesome,

That way we can crack that whip or vice-versa whip.. Meow
  18. speedster1981 Committed Player

I'd love to see a sleeveless trench coat like this guys [IMG]

and the face style of the guy in the green tank top in the back.

I would also like to see a character build like Titanic Trenton as a option in character creation and a much taller Brute Build. When it comes to Materials I really wish we could have our material affect the fabric on our style and not the shiny metal on the gear for example take the New Genesis style it would be nice to have the metal on it not affected by our material so we can make our characters style more unique, or even the Webbed Flexsuit imagine if we could have our material only affect the Black section on the style and our color pallette affect the metal and the glowing section.
    .[IMG]
  19. Anri Myst Active Player

20. Anri Myst Active Player

Masks that let you still have long hair and see the eyes, and something that you can wear catwomans goggles with that still has catwoman type ears.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3