Unstable Seal of Completion

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Valka Lynx, May 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkullGang Devoted Player

My goal posts didn't change.
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yes it did: you asked for one food that doesn't perish, then you questioned the validity of said non-perishable food
  3. SkullGang Devoted Player

I didn't ask that. HL4LYFE was the one who asked. I question it because its barely food.
  4. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Keh^. What we have learned from this:

•Seagulls are jerks

•Logs have children too

•People does not like being smacked with free gifts, LoL

•People becoming increasingly skeptical, is not our friends:D

•Kids are also jerks
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Oh, so you were simply changing someone elses goal posts? That makes it all better then, carry on
    • Like x 1
  6. Irvynnge Loyal Player

some people are never happy.
    • Like x 2
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Some people are happier being a victim of their own circumstances.
    • Like x 1
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'll send you a cooked turkey.....eat it in 6 months. Call me from the hospital to let me know how it was.

No denying it's a cash grab, but it's also a free gift. I had several toons with level 7 bottle city soders I popped to 8 off these(different accounts) and am thinking about leveling an artifact on my main. What makes it a cash grab is the possibility that people will scramble and spend 10-20 bucks on XP to get an artifact to a leveling spot. There are those (like me) who had artifacts at a leveling point who could take advantage of the 'gift' side of it without spending additional money.

It's your choice....use the gift with Nth you already have or an artifact you have at the breakthrough point....or spend cash to level something up and take advantage of the seal.....or let it go.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Twinkies?

Reinheld
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Twinkies expire.
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not before people do....;)
    • Like x 1
  12. Zneeak Devoted Player

While some is crapping their undies about thinking that they have to quickly reach a 160 rank-breakthrough somewhere in order to justify this gift, I threw it into the breakthrough of one of my Alt's higher JLD Augments and saved my own Seals that is actually not on a time-limit. You know what I did after that? I moved on with my life. I'm crazy like that.
    • Like x 5
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you are concerned that having a free, limited-time seal of completion is somehow harmful to you or you are worse off because of it, please don't claim it.
    • Like x 17
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.