Seal of Completion

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BO PERRY_CRS, May 23, 2019.

1. BO PERRY_CRS Well-Known Player

I received a funny Seal of Completion upon logging on after daily maintenance. Did anyone else get this? Says it lasts for 7 days.
  2. SkullGang Devoted Player

Everyone did.
  3. BO PERRY_CRS Well-Known Player

Was there an annoucement? Will this happen again in the future? I think it's a good idea for us that sub.
  4. SkullGang Devoted Player

No announcement.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are staggering our announcements today.
    • Like x 2
  6. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Any chance you can make it "account bound" please? I claimed it on wrong character :(
    • Like x 3
  7. Dazz-252 Committed Player

Yeah we all got it. I have a Artifact at 158, no way it'll get it to 160 by the time the Unstable Seal runs out. Though I do have some Loyalty Seal points saved up through my subscription.
  8. Rainnifer Committed Player

You should have enough time, I had an artifact at 157 last night and I just now broke it through to 160. I did use 3 nth metal detectors I got from broker, but that probably totaled 10k xp which is possible to get within 7 days. Did you get the 3k xp nth metal from your vault yet too?
  9. Dazz-252 Committed Player

Yes I did get the 3k XP from the Vault. However, I have 16 characters so i don't tend to play my main as much as I probably should, so that's why i doubt I'll get my Artifact to 160 from 158 in a week.
  10. Rainnifer Committed Player

Ah I understand. Maybe if you focused on your main just for the week, to get it there before the seal goes away. Or you can trade all the Nth Metal you get on your other characters to your main to help it.
  11. Dazz-252 Committed Player

I do have lots of metal saved up on ALTS anyway. I didn't really want to have to use them but I may as well.
  12. tukuan Devoted Player

Just in case you didn't know most of the nth metal that you get from combat (ie not from the vault) are tradeable so you can shuffle them from your alts if you are so inclined. Of course that depends on your not consuming them as you get them. I tend to let them pile up so I can move them around to whichever toons I feel I want to help at any given point in time.

EDIT: I saw that later you acknowledged this