This isn't fair.

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Siramez, May 19, 2019.

1. Siramez Well-Known Player

This isn't fair when you see a lot of dpses going precision for Survival Mode, i mean, come on, wheres the might dps? you forgot that there are some other players that loves might dps, and doesn't like prec dps, if you think prec dps is "superior", then i guess you suck with might dps, nonetheless.

Test the Survival Mode with might dps please, i want to see how it is without precision.

*incoming argument*, will not reply to any invalid excuses that is not related to what i am talking about.
    • Like x 12
  2. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

3. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Seems like even in test some people are demanding the troll and healer to spam that awkward looking filthy DW bow combo.o_O

Wonder how that will go on live...

RIP my water might dps.
    • Like x 2
  4. Yaiba Committed Player

They know the combo is broken and they still release SM before fixing it... o_O
    • Like x 5
  5. Ryazan Dedicated Player

DW-Bow Combo Universe Online...

WM was a mistake.
    • Like x 5
  6. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I thought the Game Was supposed to have BALANCE...Hmm Guess that was a False Statement
    • Like x 4
  7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

life isn't fair, alls fair in love and war, especially the natural war of survival.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  8. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Every group I've been in, the DPS has been Precision specced. Anyone that has been Might specced has been kicked without a second thought. Groups are even wanting the Controller and Healer to be Dual Wield specced.

I'm not blaming groups for wanting everyone to be Dual Wield specced. Just the basic mechanics of Survival Mode and ever growing health pools force the matter. Faster burn translates into less time for a group to make possible mistakes that would lead to a wipe. Dual Wield Flurry Shot is the easiest thing you can spec into as a support role that will produce a significant damage increase.

It would be nice if there were other viable weapon combos for single-target damage. Having everyone be Dual Wield specced is silly.
    • Like x 10
  9. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Yea Sorry But My Support Role is Troll and IF you think I am gonna resepc my Weapon AND buy a New Weapon to Suit YOUR Wants then you can take a Flying......
    • Like x 7
  10. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

They really should fix DW before releasing SM, its a clutch and takes little skill.
    • Like x 3
  11. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

But when i made a thread regarding it..

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. NASTYDCGOD New Player

Here's a solution. FINISH THE ROUND OR NOT AT ALL. Who cares if someone wants to use prec or might. As long as the group their with doesn't mind. If the group you join wants prec dps only and you can't or didn't spec prec Oh Well drop the group. Find a group that wants a might spec dps and if that doesn't fix it then you make the group. People quick to cry but don't want to adjust or get it done their own way that still works.
  13. Siramez Well-Known Player

Here's another solution for you, might dps will be weak on later rounds, and what am i gonna do if that happens? prec dps will succeed to continue the rounds, and looks like you are one of them prec dps lovers.

Either way, i smell a nerf coming to prec dps, if that happens, please dont complain.
    • Like x 2
  14. Knarlydude Loyal Player

What a joke. SMH.....
  15. Knarlydude Loyal Player

THIS IS TEST.

• Like x 1
  16. NASTYDCGOD New Player

I'm not a prec lover lol but what i did do was make two builds of all prec and all might spec to fix some of the problems I could face or to have one up on dmg.
  17. Siramez Well-Known Player

You do know not anyone has maxed artifacts/augments for both builds? also there are might players that only use might dps rather than prec dps, your argument is literally you complaining to make other players play prec dps, think about what you said. this is common sense smh
  18. Rushsteel Active Player

The devs just said they are taking away roleless buffs which means you will need a troll. Any might dps with a troll running the claw artifact will be able to keep up with prec dps for the most part. I can see Nature,gadgets,cele,hardlight,munition,quantum,electric, and atomic all doing really good damage. Being Max range while dpsing with might powers give you just as much time as a prec dps to move out of skulls for this sm. I can very much see nature dps hitting extremely hard with a claw troll and someone in group running tetra. Anyways, imo I don't see any difference between prec and might. I would be might and have no issue. Also, before you say why don't you go might based, I would test might dpsing but it be useless since my live toon is prec. I would go might if I had the money to power swap and get an artifact to 160 on live since it would make no difference. If anything I would prob hit harder running with a troll using claw and someone in group using solar if I was hardlight or nature. Some powers have very lack luster might range and I like those powers so I chose to be prec. But might is more than able to be used in sm.

Also, this sm is based on the tank and healer. If the tank and healer can't perform than it wont matter what the dps is. If the tank and healer can perform, It doesn't matter what the dps is....

If you are a might dps who has worked on and has a great s/t loadout with all your sp gear and can provide good results. I don't see any issue with you getting into groups. If You are so concerned about not being able to dps with ur might l/o than go support. This sm will have most groups running 1-1-1-1. If you think its unfair to not being able to dps as might why not go heal or tank or troll and get your might dps? It would be the same thing but instead players think the tank/heal/troll should have to do w/e the dps wants.

If you truly want to make it far this sm go the support roles. This sm will be based on how well the tank understands mechanics and how well the healer can react to those scary moments. Don't complain about not being able to dps as might. Go tank and heal and make the impact your group will need to finish. Funny enough the later rounds wont even have dps most likely. It will prob be pet and orb dpsing with like 2 tanks 1 heal 1 troll, so this whole prec/might thing is really useless.
    • Like x 1
  19. Rev Almighty Level 30

Agree 100%
  20. High Troller Loyal Player

I've been in groups with might based DPS and the boss fights are longer.