Stake well done strategies...

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Jay Smeezy, May 11, 2019.

1. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Any game plans on how to get this feat? I know you need a troll and great burn, but it has to be more to it than that! I’m sure someone will say, “oh you answered your own question”...not looking for those responses!

Thanks in advance for any helpful words!
  2. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Oh and i know we need the one flame that does damage...
  3. Yaiba Committed Player

Up 3 artifacts to 160 or wait for next DLC :D
  4. Schimaera Devoted Player

We did it with

- four Righteous Pyres used one after another
    - four Orbital Strikes used one after another
    - four Supply Drops used one after another
    - 1 Prec DPS, 1 Nature Might, 1 Ice Tank
    - 1 Prec DPS in Controller Role using the Claw of Aelkhünd and debuffs.

Basically, the easiest way right now should be four prec dps one of them being in controller role. This alone reduces the role-less-damage-debuff a bit and gives you 20% more prec thanks to the controllers group weapon buff.

Right now, I don't see this feat being done by all powersets and with all loadouts. You need to have dedicated Single Target Loadouts - even Rage altered his loadout in my run. I see too many people wanting to spontaneously do the feat in runs I'm in and I see full AoE Munition DPS and full AoE Elec dps typing "oh sooo close" after we beat the boss when I used my second Righteous Pyre (60s+) which is...you know...not close.
    • Like x 2
  5. Yaiba Committed Player

Eye of Gemini is also needed as well, make the feat easier but the group must play around it (one after another). I don't see you're talking about artifacts? Also this is like burn check, high stats are also recommended:

+ For might DPS, how many might they need?

+ For prec DPS, how many precision they need?

Power like Rage is also good for this fight, for example, 1 battle tank + 2 rage dps (might) + 1 battle troll, but the easiest way is waiting the next DLC :p
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

We did use EoG ... one. It wasn't really needed imo. For pure ST infound other artifacts better since you don't care about the adds.

Also Artifacts at 120 are totally enough. You don't need four players with three 160 Artifacts to do the feat.

Also, if there is a minimum stat requirement, I wouldn't know. Some players only had the OP pieces without a single 237 or 235 year piece.
    • Like x 1
  7. Yaiba Committed Player

We still need atleast one with 3 160 artifacts (in your run, it's you :p), the higher artifacts the better (I still recommend 160). Also I don't think it's doable with dps who have only 40k base might (that's already maxed augments/ generator mods and full 233 gear), maybe except rage dps. Also the boos can help in this fight (no glitch ofc).
  8. Requake Dedicated Player

This is what we did, 2 prec dps, fake troll (prec), heal
    • Like x 1
  9. FALLEN-ONE Active Player

Pop everything in the beginning; supply drop, trinket, henchman to tank and make sure everyone is standing in the Gemini circe. Doable with 4 dps... At some point when the adds come out start rotating green consumables- forget what they’re called. You don’t need a tank or a healer, ideal set up would be 3 dps and 1 battle troll but you can do just fine with 4 good dps. Just make sure henchmen are tanking then unleash everything you got, the only times you use green consumables is when the adds appear and damage starts splitting.
    Edit: Make sure at least 1 person is wearing Tetra artifact if you’re might and Cog for prec if it’s a prec group
    • Like x 1
  10. Juggurnaut Level 30

This is our successful attempt at the feat. You can hear me counting in 10 second intervals. Every time we get to 10 seconds I tell one of my teammates to drop their orbital, pop their pyre and drop their supply drop. We had an atomic tank (me) using an AoE loadout. A precision sorcery dps, a munitions dps and a gadgets controller. I count the entire video to make sure we keep on track time wise. When you hear me say pop your stuff at the start, everyone pops their henchmen and then replaces that trinket on their bar with another dps pet trinket and pops that also. We also got lucky that he did not jump into a pool. Instead he created a monster right away so the burn did not slow down.
    • Like x 1