Shazam is bugged. Again.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Stephen Nix, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Jords21 Well-Known Player

Still bugged
    • Like x 1
  2. Jords21 Well-Known Player

Mepps do something about this cause this is ridiculous
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are aiming for a hotfix for tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jords21 Well-Known Player

Thanks for the news mepps I’ll wait till tomorrow to do the raid
  5. FALLEN-ONE Active Player

Yay! thanks for the update on the matter. Also, “Delivered Fast, They’re Free” feat in Fellowship seems to be bugged on XB1. No feat pops after finishing the boss on first try with 9 obelisks up. Did it 2 times with group without wiping.
  6. Scary Jane Level 30

Please, make a move and fix that bug.
  7. Jords21 Well-Known Player

Mepps is this resolved yet or do we still need to wait
  8. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

I didn't say that it didn't need to be fixed. I just gave the technique that I've seen work to deal with the bug until it gets fixed. Believe me, I want it fixed badly. Yesterday, we had to wipe and kick like four times, because people either:

1. Don't want to listen.
    2. Don't look at chat (or have "group" active in the tab they're in).
    3. Don't understand English.

Again, I do want the bug to be fixed.
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah...I understood your meaning....was just stating, as you did here, sometimes the 'lets all work together to get something done' is not attainable. Unfortunately it only takes one dopey person to screw it up (like the memory puzzle room feat in JoA). Supposedly we've got a hotfix coming.

I'll start holding my breath..........NOW.
    Reinheld
  10. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

So... is it fixed? Or is yet another weekend of this raid destined to be extremely un-fun? It's kind of a binary at this point.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We believe this is mostly fixed today. There may still be an issue if you wipe to madness on Tala. We expect to roll out a final fix on Monday, assuming weekend QA goes fine.

Please let us know if you see this issue or any other new issues in the raid.
    • Like x 3
  12. Jords21 Well-Known Player

Buzzing thanks mepps
  13. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Our group did not wipe on Tala. We cleared the boss and made it to the next area with adds. After we cleared the adds, the rocks would not rez. We tried resetting the madness meter and we all wiped hoping it would reset but it did not. We had to disband instance.

[IMG]
    upload image
  14. Millbarge Developer

This is likely a completely separate issue - did you throw the enemies off of the ledges? I'll take a look in the morning, but my first thought is he didn't get KO'ed when thrown off of the edge like he should have been.

-Millbarge
  15. FALLEN-ONE Active Player

Millbarge, could you please also refer to one of the threads I’ve posted regarding “Delivered Fast, They’re Free” Fellowship of The Arcane (Elite) feats.
    Thanks,
  16. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I was tanking and to my knowledge, nothing was pulled off the edge.
  17. AV Loyal Player

Is this resolved? Last time we ran it it appeared that it wasn't fixed but rather reverted to the way it was on JLD launch, wherein it seems like pure RNG on Harbinger and you're on a set time limit, making Raving Mad pretty out of the question.
  18. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

So whats the state of this bug? Is Raving Mad feat gonna be a luckluster or are we getting a SOLID fix anytime soon?

Just because knowing that Harbringer fight breaks shazam's cog, prevents us to even give a try for Raving Mad feat. So annoying.

Or this method metioned on this thread before:
    Only change Raving Mad feat to "Finish every boss fight while madness is above 50%". So group can lower madness between boss fights, start from low madness and set it up to above 50% during boss fights. It sounds like easier (yes actually it is:oops:) compared to what feat required before but without touching any raid mechanics it looks like best solution?
  19. recoil2 Dedicated Player

just kick shazam a few times like an old computer that should fix him ;).
  20. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Alright. This is getting beyond annoying.

We finished Shattered Gotham Elite one hour ago. We tried Raving Mad feat. Everything was fine untill very last Harbringer fight.
    We menaged to keep madness above 50 and started Harbringer fight at 52 madness.

What went wrong is, even tho we successfully talk to Shazam whenever he cog up, madness was constanly going up even during decrease time. So like at the last cog we hit the cog at 95 and madness only get down to 80. Previous cogs at this fight were same like this. It always goes up while adding at least +5 madness each cog. Impossible to keep it at a stabil amount.

May 16th hotfix did nothing to this bug. If theres a technical difficulty to fix this mechanic that makes us suffer while trying to get this feat, CHANGE the feat to something DOABLE like I mentioned on my previous post;

• Like x 3