Titans Cred

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Doctor Time Lord, May 3, 2019.

1. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Does anyone know why Titans Cred has not changed to source marks when we are out of relevancy? I am at 272 and I still have 37 in my bank. Just curious
  2. AV Loyal Player

Too current and still not out of relevancy for the minimum JLD requirements.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They only converted episodes 27-31. Titans was episode 32. They'll likely convert more episodes down the road.
    • Like x 2
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Well as a guess I'd say because until a player hits CR 263 it is still considered relevant. Now when you stop and think about it at CR 253 you have gotten your rating high enough to be doing the normal and elite versions of Justice League Dark so for like NINE combat ratings both are still considered RELEVANT content. We also still get Tributes for Death of Superman which came out before Titan Island but had NO combat rating cut off point until recently.

Deluge came before both of those and the relevancy cut off was CR 250.

Now does any of that provide the real answer? LOL sadly no. It is just where the Devs decided to make the cut off poingt.
    • Like x 1
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Wasn't in the conversion. You will still get Titans cred AND source marks(was MoV till the 1st) up until CR 263. Past that you will still get Titans creds. I'd guess after the next DLC (or 2) Titans AND Doomsday will get the 'source or nothing' 94 treatment. Atlantis and JLD would remain double with episodic marks AND Source....then go 'source or nothing' as we progress through another few DLCs into 2020.

Unless of course we change currency AGAIN by then.

The moral of the story is that if you have alts available to run full cred on Titans stuff, run them even if you don't need Titans vendor gear. Eventually those Titans creds will become source marks...which you can then use to by other stuff like cat caches or old styles. Also, don't go crazy trying to gear up any alts you don't need to keep at endgame levels. Soon you can buy their gear for 75% off...no need to work too hard to gear them now...like spending money on replays and such...when the gear costs 500+ episodic marks...in a few months it will drop to 100 source marks. Remember, you can always get endgame marks by running event.

Reinheld
    • Like x 2
  6. HL4LYFE Well-Known Player

if i understood it right, the 3 newest dlc's will have unique marks, currently thats JLD, Atlantis and Titans, when a new dlc comes out the oldest of the 3 will turn into sorce an a new mark will be introduced, so wen we get a new dlc we'll have a new mark and titans cred should turn into sorce, if i understood them correctly