Devs: When will the Lair decorators get our GU?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zneeak, Apr 29, 2019.

1. dresserball Dedicated Player

No I can't. I have 4.
  2. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

My mistake. I didn't know the details of your situation.
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

Yes! I forgot about that limit, it should've been in the OP aswell. I got so many base items collected on my main over the years, I could easily make another 2 bases on top of the existing 4. More deeds for the devs to sell, more bases for us.
    • Like x 2
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'm upping this thread again, just hoping for the slightest Dev-response at all on the matter.... Deco-lives matter!!! :p
    • Like x 3
  5. TeeVolt Well-Known Player

I just finished decorating my league hall. Looks great but would definitely love league hall sized flooring and ceiling items.

Also, why does the the teleporter room and stairwell count as the room above it? Can we get them sectioned off like all the other hallways and rooms? Please?

Is there a way to invite people to league halls to show them the look? I usually just run the league hall duo or alert.
    • Like x 3
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Use one of the control panels in your league hall to set access permissions for any individual or other league to enter.
    • Like x 1
  7. TeeVolt Well-Known Player

Thanks!
  8. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'm glad this thread hasn't been completely forgotten. :p No new comments from any Dev regarding any of this though. #DecoLivesMatter
    • Like x 1
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i'm going to be working on my nature lair over the next two days.

they need to increase the amount of deeds we can own on each character.
    • Like x 1
  10. Brit Loyal Player

Now that I've watched a few of your Lair videos, I am far more adamant that they need to fix their "Permission to Move Furniture" option.

I want to hire you for tons of money.
    • Like x 2
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

Upping this.
  12. TeeVolt Well-Known Player

I'd even be willing to have to trade or R&D to get larger floor or ceiling items. Trade in 4 water puddles for 1 league hall-sized water puddle or water puddle + exobits = league hall-sized water puddle. I am mostly interested in making my league hall feel a little more full. By upgrading to larger sizes instead of upgrading quantities if needed to keep from having too many items to res.
    • Like x 1
  13. TeeVolt Well-Known Player

Hey Zneeak, are you on PS4? I'd love to get your opinion on my League Hall. Let me know!
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'm on PC but I am on US servers. It shares, so if you are on US I can and will come and check it out. :)
    • Like x 1
  15. TeeVolt Well-Known Player

Nice! Same name? I will contact you from my alt (which I guess is now my main) Smoove. I'm logging in now.