Bug in Styles in Character Creation

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Spyeedy, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Spyeedy Active Player

As shown in the picture below, there is two "Runed Hood" styles available to select, both displays the Runed Hood style.
    [IMG]
  2. Spyeedy Active Player

my apologies, but it seems there's more bugs to the Character Creation than just the Styles only. This occurs when experimenting with the colors.
    [IMG]
  3. Carp Developer

Thanks for the report Spyeedy, I'll take a look at these.
    • Like x 3
  4. Jevnaker New Player

This is true on live currently.
  5. Spyeedy Active Player

[IMG]
    The issue with the color selection persists in the latest update on the Test Server. I'm not too sure if there was an attempt to fix this deployed in the new update. But I'm reporting here just in case.
  6. Carp Developer

I have tried my darnedest, but I cannot reproduce the issue you're seeing with the CC color picker.

It feels like a graphics issue to me. Has anyone else seen something like this happening?

Standard questions -- what kind of video card are you using? have you updated the drivers recently, etc?
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

There’s some clipping around the neck on large female characters when using the new skins :(
  8. Jevnaker New Player

i am seeing the text behind the upper slider but i don't have the switching between square and triangle slider.
  9. Spyeedy Active Player

My video card is Nvidia GeForce GTX 950M. And I updated my graphics card an hour ago and ran the game a few moments go. The bug is still happening.