Quark Vendor Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 10, 2019.

1. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Don't worry mate! I'm gathering for that too and i dont have even 3K XD
    Althou this is a GREAT idea! Thank you for the gift Devs. :)
    • Like x 1
  2. C3alix Committed Player

Are you going to be adding anything else to the quark vendors? Cause i'm a wh*re.
    • Like x 1
  3. Earth742 Well-Known Player

When one buys Emblems from the vendor they are FREE for alts on the account. (no Replays)
    Is this also true for Gear? Or the Gear's Style? Or would each Alt have to buy the Gear from the Vendor to get the Style?
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Emblems are free for alts? May have to check them out then (kinda makes sense, seeing how the Quarks are Account Bound rather than Character Bound, like the Replays)
  5. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Yes, when buying Emblems from the Second Chance Vendor (Booster Gold), once the purchasing character claims it, it is FREE (0 Replays) to unlock in your alts' Style Window.
    As I am getting some of the Future Crusader gear, I will test if the styles are free or not.
  6. Miss Adora Loyal Player

so question why are certain pieces in sets cheaper then the others? Most of the gear is one price but certain pieces are way higher?
    • Like x 1
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Sweet! Thank you, will check it out next time :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Enhanced Future Crusader and Enhanced Lantern Emblems are free to unlock on alts.
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you, didn't really see anything for one character, let alone for them all (well, the Thanagarian emblem might have worked for Haasts, butt none of the Lanterns...)
    No idea what the Future Crusader gear looks like
  10. Darth Jafo Well-Known Player

By coincidence I happened to buy two full sets for my troller to get it up in cr.
  11. recoil2 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you again, just pouches on the boots, nothing that appeals to any current character
    • Like x 1
  13. Earth742 Well-Known Player

This was Super Great! Thank You!
    Despite not being able to complete any sets, I was able to get started with some of the gear I wanted, and got an emblem or two!
    And yes, the Enhanced Gear is a FREE unlock (0 Replays) for alts!
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you for confirming, butt, for me, there is nothing for even one character to go for