Please help with elites! Eu/Pc

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ZuroXtheDragon, Apr 4, 2019.

1. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Greetings fellow players!

I'm a little nervous about this episode's renown too! Why? Because the last 2 episode i manage to get the renown only to the half and got only 4-4 armor pieces instead of the complete...
    I would really appreciate a little help from other very experienced players.
    I realy don't know if i'm blocked by the big mass of the players or not. The thing is even if i ask something in LFG chat or in shout or just simply ask arout if someone needs any istance i need NO ONE answers me and THAT is getting a little annoying...

Since my job is very chaotic there are weekends that i can't play. Working 12 hours a day and traveling through the city etc... But i love this game and want to get this new episode's FULL renown fast!
    The only thing i hate is about this 1 hit kills and the difficultie of some elites. you all know what do i mean...
    "Get one little flaw, a little faliure and you must start over the boss fight...(even if you had to struggle 3 hours to get to the last boss)" and so...

I know, i know! I'm getting up hit the dust on my knees and get to balle again. I'm this type of player but lately the elites are not meant to the "average" players. As i saw even event versions are hard for the "average" player.
    I'm not here to blame anything more than the "struggle" ...

IN SHORT!!:
    ZUROX theDragon
    Playing since late 2015 and i'm an Earth dps/tank 263cr 380sp+ with full mods, using the best earth loadout and i NEED HELP from everyone who is willing to take me into an elite.
    (I add a picture from my capability. this happened today and it was FoA Normal run)
    Thank you
    [IMG]
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm not familiar with the population on EU servers, but from what I see on here, it's pretty low. Have you tried looking for an active EU league? League or friends is still the best way to get Elite done....LFG works, but if you are an unknown quantity you might get passed up if you even see someone looking. Your DPS looks good from the scoreboard, so I'd guess once you make a few friends who run Elite or join a decent League, you will be invited in easilly. Everyone appreciates MOAR BURN in Elite. Add to that you appear to be able to stop burn for a sec to do pickups and your dance card should fill up.

Reinheld
  3. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

The problem is i'm in an active league 10+ players online in this current moment :DDD
    And here are a few very experienced good friends with me but somethimes i can't be here weekends since i work as an officier and my job's workday scadual is very chaotic...
    I'm even on 3 og player's chat label because of my passion for this game and what damage i can do...
    BUT... Lately i feel like a "forgotten link" in the chats and in WT...
    That is why i aks other good players when anyone could see my LFG request please do invite me, i got a few pals in the league too who want to join. :)
    I'll do my best XD
  4. Yaiba Committed Player

Instead of saying your sp, you can change to " dps X CR , 3 160 artifacts,...", it's far better than the useless sp, and it works most of the time ;)
  5. High Troller Loyal Player

were you the one doing the objectives during the Doctor Fate fight?
  6. spack2k Steadfast Player

LFG has been largely avoided with latest episode because of the greed/need group loot issue, that let me and others avoid joining premade groups from LFG because u couldnt know if the group leader would have mess with it... i hope that will change with latest hotfix.
  7. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

You mean killing the adds fast? I think yes, the tank gathered and i Jacked the hell out of them :)
  8. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

I get the loot eventualy and i'm not greedy at all :D
    I'm doing charities somethimes in the game as you can see "scavenger hunt" thread ;)
    I realy just want to join a good group after next weeks reset to collect the renown , thast's all ^^
  9. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

I'll post here my artifacts i use and how developed they are.
    (I got some in the bank but don't use them...)
    [IMG]
  10. High Troller Loyal Player

No. That's doing pointless damage while waiting for the objective to be complete. Your scoreboard numbers show that.
    • Like x 1