The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Thanks to the doctor fate cape I was able to continueing tweaking my batman by gaslight style :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  4. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I have So many plans for that cape when I get a hold of it :D
    • Like x 1
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Got the etrigans cape :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

How did you get the Reversed Slimline to look black? Blacq uses 010000 and it looks brown
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

No Etrigan stuff (I don't do the event stuff for new episodes LOL) but I will follow the other trends going here. :D

[IMG]

She's a speedster. No capes. LOL

Also tweaked my Amazon look for my first Electric character.

[IMG]

She's Wonder Woman mentored and a speedster, so a while back I had the idea of her getting her speed from the "Mercury" aspect of SHAZAM and the later addition of mystical lighting worked itself out. I even nicknamed this look "Shazamazon." ;)

And yes, she's working on the Wings of Mercury feet collection. Haven't decided if I'm going to add them to this look or her Healer setup (which reminds me, I gotta see how I can tweak her Healer look with the Shazam gear).
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  10. Batrederik Dedicated Player

My take on The Lego Batman style :rolleyes:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

My vampire blood knight syle :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. darth_paul Dedicated Player

The Valentines Seasonal was the last time that I did any costume changes for any of my characters, and I only did the females. So, I made up these montages for them.

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Draguil New Player

A villainous fairy who impishly pesters, fused with the mockery of psychotic jesters, or at least an attempt of one.
    [IMG]
    Also I tried making something based on waterbenders from Avatar, didn't have the fur for it though.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Updated my Zur-En-Arrh style a bit :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

:eek: :D
    • Like x 1
  16. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

17. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

• Like x 3
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Altered my blood knight vamp armor a bit
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That is incorrect. Black, TRUE Black, is 000000. Go into your palette and actually type in the numbers manually.

After that, any color you're seeing (such as the dark blue tinting you see on most Human Skins and on the Future Crusader Hands) is either a result of the lighting in that specific game location; or a result of the specific texture (or Material) the Devs applied to that Color Slot on that item, and the only way to do anything about that is to apply a Material to the entire item.

Now you know, AND KNOWING'S HALF THE BATTLE! ;)
    • Like x 3
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, now that I've purchased the 80th Anniversary Batman Emblem from the Marketplace, I decided to have a little fun.

Inspired by Mezco's One:12 Collective Batman Sovereign Knight Onyx Edition figure that just shipped:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The costume could've looked even more accurate to that figure if I had the Gotham Knight Chest and if that chest allowed the use of Emblems, but neither one of those is true, so I did the best I could with what I had.

My take on the classic Silver Age/Bronze Age Batman Costume:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

It could've been more accurate, but as far as I know, we still don't have proper slimline Batman gloves, with 3 fins instead of 2! And although the right slimline boots exist for him, I just don't have them yet on this character. Also, the briefs ARE the same shade of blue as the cape, cowl, gloves, and boots, but for some reason, that leg style made them look almost black. *shrugs*

And lastly, here's another try at a Modern Age Batman costume. I didn't bother to darken the gray shade for this one, but it would look better if I had:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

And I'm spent!

P.S. DarkVisor, chum, that's TRUE BLACK (Hex Code 000000) that you're seeing on my Batman costumes! No Void Material necessary! ;)
    • Like x 1