Mystical Symbols Feat bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Eve, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Eve YouTuber

Upon collecting almost all of the emblems in the feat, only the Emblem "Magiclands - Storm" appears as not collected, though I have collected it- and I can see it in my emblems and as collected on the broker. Feat don't register, so however I can't complete the feat. Some of the Emblems I got through buying the time capsule from market place, one I got from broker, and the rest I got from buying time capsules from the broker.

(reported on the issue tracker as well)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Dene Devoted Player

I'm having same issue with non enhanced Tawny
    • Like x 2
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the issue here. We will get a fix out. Basically the emblems you are acquiring are marking another emblem as collected. Whichever emblem you are actually still missing should finish out the collection, or just wait for our fix.
    • Like x 5
  4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Yea I have All Emblems but the Magiclands - Grin is Collected in my style tab BUT not showing as collected. I will just wait for the fix..Thx
  5. Eve YouTuber

Thanks for the quick response, I will wait for the fix.
  6. Dene Devoted Player

Thanks Mepps.. Got the feat with a bit of searching in broker lol

Thanks for the heads up
  7. limaf20 New Player

I collected the enhanced Tawny but the feat list shows that I collected the Magiclands - Storm, and got the style of the Magiclands - Tree o_O
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I've also got this with the 'tawny' style. So will the fix be to apply the correct check to the feat 'list' then?

Reinheld
  9. Vindex Active Player

Collected all emblems and no Feat popped up. Couple of emblems that are ALREADY collected showed as uncollected on the Feat List.

Any ETA on the FIX of this Emblem and Feat BUGS please?
    • Like x 2
  10. Vindex Active Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Those emblems are not registering to be collected eventhough i already collected them all as seen on the screenshots taken. Immediate fix needed on this as it's equivalent to 1 (one) whole SP point missing.
    • Like x 1
  11. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I'm having the same issue-- very aggravating to have collected these but they show as not collected.

Please fix this at once.