Test Discussion Episode 34: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Religious? Here’s the flaw in your post. You can be religious about anything. Me personally, i am a religious drinker. Im not calling for no feats in this dlc. So i would prob thnk that your post is futile and not being taken serious.
  2. August Moon Well-Known Player

You uh , do know the definition of ritual right ? a religious or solemn ceremony consisting of a series of actions performed according to a prescribed order. Any and every religion has its own rituals . catholic communion . is a ritual. christian service ritual. heck , a simple wedding ceremony is considered a ritual. These fictional in game rituals that the heroes preform are that to banish the likes of chaos and vise versa for the villians. this is as harmless as harmless can get. Which in all honesty is pretty strange as to why this specific dlc ruffles your jimmies , but submerging your body into literal hell and stepping on purple pentagrams to banish an interdemensional demon somehow flew way past your radar. the more i look at this , the more i spend time on this , the more i come to the conclusion that you're a troll bent on causing a little bit of chaos of your own . i wouldn't feel obligated to respond had you not received a thumbs up from someone who might actually think you're serious
    • Like x 2
  3. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Absolutely true here....i was pissed when trying to make qty 6 nitro soda, chrino emitters and ended up with exactly six instead of 36/ and whatever i should have had for emitters but got six...smh
  4. Abstrakt Loyal Player

This is a sigil i got as a drop after a daily mission.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You do not have to complete feats, get all the rewards, play this episode, or play the game at all if your values prevent you from doing so. This is a fun comic book game about a specific comic book universe, and you should have known that going in.

Regardless, this thread should be about rewards feedback directly, not about the episode's concept or storyline.
    • Like x 21
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This thread is about the rewards in JLD. Last warning.
    • Like x 2
  7. tukuan Devoted Player

Lol I was teaching casting and NaN checks in class yesterday.
  8. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Bug Report?

I equipped an aura from the Lamp previously (even though it shows not collected here I did and its in my alert video) and I saw it was just a bug and when I checked after the hotfix I see the other aura I had collected and disappeared in the aura menu but not this one so didn't know if this actual aura is still bugged or its just a carry over from the original one.

[IMG]
  9. Molecular Occurance Active Player

I haven't been on in a year and a half, and I came just to strike down this comment. This is the single, most ridiculous statement I have ever read on a forum of any kind, and I know what incels are. This is wildly unprofessional and you need to step back and consider the fact that you are not the only human being on the planet. Consider that everything is subjective, and your offense is not the definitive force in the enjoyment of others. Consider that no one will take what you say seriously if you are blinded by your views without seeing the views of others. Consider you could have simply left, and no one but you has an issue with this. I know better than to hope this is a joke.
    • Like x 2
  10. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

I dont know whom works on the duo, but after 15 or so runs i only have 2 of the eternal chaos essence required to level up the op back. I understand that you guys said it was still grindy, but is this intended?
  11. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Just curious if we can get a little clarification regarding The Cloak of Omnipotence? The feat for it is Vintage Mystical and it states:

Recover Tattered Chaos Lord's Cloak of Omnipotence from Shattered Gotham.

1.) Does the Cloak drop in the Event, Regular, and Elite?
    2.) Is it a random drop or are you suppose to acquire it automatically upon completing Shattered Gotham?
    3.) Is it intended that there is no Feat Points or Title given by the Feat?
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.