EP34 base items

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Mar 16, 2019.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

If anyone has any names of base items or images of base items to share please do so in this thread! :)

Library Column
    Library Doorway
    Sigil of Protection - Standing
    Small Stacked Cages
    Brazier - Lit
    A.R.G.U.S. Display - Specimen Beta
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'd highly appreciate if someone could show screenshots of mentioned items or any other base items people may find from the new Episode. Thank you in advance! :)
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Ok you base item nerds/fanatics. Ill jump on test and see what I can scrape up. ;)
    • Like x 2
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
  5. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Updated list:

Library Column
    Library Doorway
    Sigil of Protection - Standing
    Small Stacked Cages
    Large Stacked Cages
    Brazier - Lit
    A.R.G.U.S. Display - Specimen Beta
    A.R.G.U.S. Display - Specimen Omega
    Demon Pod - Seeded
  6. recoil2 Dedicated Player

so anybody else secretly hoping we get a house of mystery base theme where the extra room is the library complete with balconies and book shelves?
    • Like x 4
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

I do and at the same time don't lol because I am currently working on a mystical-themed base in between some other projects I had to start over with and redecorate because of the release of the Atlantean & Brainiac lair-themes. It's one of those "good problems". :D
    • Like x 2
  8. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I would LOVE a picture of this one, unable to get on test to see if I can get one, if it’s what I hope it is, gonna go on a base decorating spree with few of my alts bases :D
    • Like x 1
  9. Proxystar #Perception

Do you one better.

I got all these from the weekly bounty reward box.
    • Like x 3
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

Wow, thanks for making that. Those Sigils made me drop my jaw for a bit lol, favorite item so far! I'll definately hunt those down, I just wish the wall Sigil allowed you to walk through it rather than blocking off the area. Those Demon pods look creepy, especially with the moving eyes.

The architeture-items looked really nice aswell, especially the pillar of eternity. There should be a smaller version of it too imo though, don't know if there is.

The 4 different cages felt like a waste of space lol. I hope there's more magical/eery base items out there, like the Demon pods or especially the Sigils. If there's more Sigils in different colors i'm going to be stoked lol
  11. Abel Well-Known Player

Don't worry, Torikumu will shortly put up a detailed video on his channel that will display all base items.
    He's like clockwork and is an asset to the DCUO Community. Just be patient because it's a comin'.
    • Like x 4
  12. Proxystar #Perception

I'll make another one when I get more base items :)

Yea I was also disappointed I couldn't walk through the sigil, I hadn't tried until that video so yeah was a bit meh lol
    • Like x 2
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

Oh I'm eagerly waiting for him to put that video together lol
    • Like x 2
  14. Proxystar #Perception

Torikumu takes too long :p
    • Like x 4
  15. Zneeak Devoted Player

He puts a lot of good work and effort into editing and showcasing the items though, so I almost always watch his videos because of that even though i've already seen the items.

But the sooner I can see these base items, the better none the less :D
    • Like x 6
  16. Proxystar #Perception

yea I watch them too quite often.
    • Like x 2
  17. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yay bookcases, thanks for small vid
    • Like x 1
  18. recoil2 Dedicated Player

so far the book shelves and library things are the best thing i've seen of this episode.
    • Like x 2
  19. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I agree. Hopefully the brazier lit too, I hope to see more sigils too, makes me wanna base decorate my low sorcery alt :D
    • Like x 2
  20. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 2