The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Must be the male version, fairly sure have both types of boots and they don't look like that on females (could also be wrong, will have to check later)
  2. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Logistics Officer Variant looks the same for both males and females. I know, I wear it most of the time on my female toon. :D

Picture from wiki:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

I upload a little video frim my main character Zurox the dragon
    I wrote a great story about my characters and i'm planing to participate in any minor and mayor contest if there are some interest
    In this Video you can see my close-range (cosmic-black) and long-range (chrome-steel) skin
    I hope you like it \m/
    Covered with a song too. Rising force from Yngwie Malmsteen
    ~Zurox
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I will double check tomorrow.
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you :)
    Did say could be wrong, do have Regular and Variant styles for at least the Log Off gloves (and a couple other styles), will just have to check if even have the boots now :(
    • Like x 1
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Okay, that's why didn't recognize them: don't have the Log Off boots at all
  7. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

• Like x 6
  8. Zneeak Devoted Player

My Elec alt's current Main-armory. I call it the "Super Luffy" :D
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I styled Alein Alien a bit more

[IMG]
    [IMG]

and my Xbox Warlock
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    you may be asking….what does an Xbox Warlock do? well....i'm not exactly sure myself lol
    • Like x 1
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Warming up for Jl dark with Doctor Mist :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  11. Eve YouTuber

12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Already got a Constantine I’m satisfied with now I’m thinking about a Papa Midnite for the new JLD episode. But I hate the color orange. So does it count if I change the colors of the outfit? Lol
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Mindwarp
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

An DC Frankenstein atempt
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Almost ready for JLD. All that’s left is thinking of who to replace Morningstar.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

With Season 2 premiering on Amazon Prime on April 5th, the time was right to revisit a work in progress character after figuring out how to make his new & improved Season 2 costume!

The City has a new defender, the Big Blue Bug of Justice has arrived! "WICKED MEN, YOU FACE THE TICK!"

[IMG]

As soon as I saw High Res photos of the vastly improved Season 2 costume, I knew what it would take to recreate it in-game. With that modern superhero suit texture/pattern all over it, the choice was clear. It was time to use the Scuba Suit Style from the Marketplace!

[IMG]

[IMG]

"The City. My the City. Show me where it hurts."

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

STYLES USED:
    --HEAD = Partial Slimline
    --FACE = Devotee
    --CHEST = Scuba Suit (sold in Marketplace only during the Summer Seasonal Event)
    --LEGS = Scuba Suit
    --HANDS = Wizardly

"You're not going crazy, Arthur. You're going sane in a crazy world!"

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

[IMG]

also my Borg style
    [IMG]

[IMG]

• Like x 3
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

There..I just had to get it out of the system;):p Really anoying that the emblem color on the shazam chest is locked to another piece of the chest :(
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

Do you have infinite in-game AND real life cash or what? it's been like 3 seconds since the TC released lmao.
    • Like x 2
  20. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Id be in the same boat as Snow if I wasnt at work right now. Getting to the game 3 hours after it launches the TC is gonna kill me lol
    • Like x 3