Episode that adds "Rides" the way Home Turf added lairs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AV, Feb 27, 2019.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

It does check one of the Iconic Comic Book Element boxes, so I'd be fine with this kind of addition, though it would be unlikely I'd feel the need to have my own Migraine-mobile.

I'd think it would only work in Open World areas and would only be cosmetic, but there are a LOT of role-players out there who would have a blast just tooling around in their Whirly-Bats.

Heck, picture yourself riding around town in a giant Time Capsule! ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I want a Super Speed motorcycle :D Driving up walls and stuff.
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That kid was trippin' hardcore! ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. recoil2 Dedicated Player

somebody introduce a phantom horse like headless horseman's reins from WoW, ghostly green fire and all........

the hunter must have his horse and hounds.

[IMG]

maybe make them seasonal cosmetic drops same way as WoW did, same drop rate as ghostly aura ;).
    • Like x 1
  5. OG ELITE Committed Player

I’ve always wanted a way to make vehicles a thing in dcuo. I think I have a good idea on how to implement them as a purely cosmetic toy. Make a trinket that turns my character into the vehicle. Like how other trinkets change your form. Let’s say I pop a trinket that turns me into a full size bat mobile, have it change my movement to super speed and do away with the lightening effects and wha la you’re driving a batmobile. Or do the same thing with a jet and make the movement flight. These would be purely cosmetic and something to play around with between missions.
  6. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

If they made these a transformation trinket that just gives a slight movement speed buff or is just a cosmetic change that'd be neat. Bet if they put it in a Capsule everyone would want it and be asking for more of them. Especially since vehicles have been asked for since the beginning, if they made some iconic DC Vehicles like a Batmobile they'd easily make money.
  7. Proxystar #Perception

The game worlds in this game are too small for mounts it would just look ridiculous.
  8. Brit Loyal Player

Most likely it would be a motorcycle style vehicle, at least for the first typing. Not really significantly larger than a normal player.

Since DCUO is a game that does have hit boxes, we wouldn't want 5 players in car-form all plugging up the teleport portals inside a police station.
    • Like x 1
  9. Proxystar #Perception

haha