The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That's a lot closer than I had thought was even possible!
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Finally figured out a look using the Sparkle Wheel that I liked, thanks in part to an Nth Metal Battlesuit chest from a lockbox. :D

[IMG]

Plus I tweaked her Healer loadout since we can include the Helper Halo with auras now.

[IMG]

Dunno how long I'll keep the halo though, considering she's supposed to be Cupid-themed and not angel-themed, but for now it helps me keep track of which armory I have active. LOL
    • Like x 1
  3. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

• Like x 5
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

catman atempt :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  5. DarkAya Dedicated Player

sup, let me know if you know better 'hands' for this style, happy Sunday

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

I don't know if it was snuck into the last update, or when it happened, but there are now a bunch of head styles that you can use a face style with, where you couldn't use a face style before!

Super exciting, because now I can make the best version of one of my favourite characters... Domino!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Thanks to whomever it was that made this possible!
    • Like x 8
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Thats awesome! :D
    • Like x 1
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

So while playing around with my first character's Superman armory, I came up with this look.

[IMG]

He's Ice, that's why I used the Killer Frost aura (gotta show the powers somehow with those colors lol).

[IMG]

Saving the mentor!

But now, a moment of personal shame, because I just found out that getting the toga shirt could be done with a collection. :oops: Had I figured it out earlier I would have made a look like this for my Cupid-themed character long ago.

[IMG]

Now I have to figure out if I want to keep using Hand Blasters with this look or switch over to a Bow-based setup I have.
    • Like x 3
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Man, that chest was practically tailor-made for Cosmic Ghost Rider!

[IMG]

If only they'd implemented Materials where they could be applied to Color Slots, instead of entire style pieces, you'd be able to complete the look properly!

I do feel like there's a better way to realize his head, though. I'm also fairly sure there's a better Shoulder Style for him. If I ever attempt him, I'll also have to see which Dual Pistols look the closest to his guns.
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

Slight update to a style I posted recently
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Mr Freezie's head would work, even if you can't see inside (which would probably be for the best, would lose the impact if you could see a normal head instead of a skull)
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Nope, I'm thinking Skull Head colored Dark Orange, with a Scorching/Flames Head Aura. I think the Scorching Material obscures the detailing on the Skull Head.
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Something like this? :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yep, and you even incorporated the Cosmic Material! Well done! :cool:

Still needs a better Shoulder Style, though. I think I know which one's closest, but I'll confirm it, then post again later.
    • Like x 2
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well, I checked it out. I had thought the Remora Shoulders were closer to the comic book's spiked shoulders than they actually are:

[IMG]

But it looks like the Biomech Shoulders are actually closer, yet still not perfect:

[IMG]

So, I guess, use whichever one looks the best with the Scorching Material applied.
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

18. recoil2 Dedicated Player

have you tried the plant shoulder style?
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Nope, I looked at it, even it didn't look quite right. You can use it if you want, I still think Biomech is the closest right now, though.
  20. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Try the Skeleton head piece and Psycho shoulders. You can also use the Retro futuristic HB for the hands.