Treasure Chest not giving loot when opened G92:3

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Yvtq8K3n, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

I would post this on bug, section but whatever.
    The title says all:3
    Only verified this on latest content, not sure about previous ones.
  2. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I also had a Chest disappear on me: one of the rewards for doing the Atlantis Solo.

I received an 'Atlantis Small Treasure Box' after defeating the final boss and when I went to open it, it disappeared. Nothing in the Loot Log either. :(
    • Like x 1
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

Since this is about treasure chests: Where did you find it, op? Some of the "newer" content had Chest spawns after you did a certain feat and it was just ment to give you a +1 counter on the Treasure Chest feat(s). The "newer" ones aren't supposed to drop loot.

Or did they drop a base item? I don't think so.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are looking into this.
    • Like x 5
  5. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

Since the update 92 in the Atlantis content on the last boss loot I got a new plan drops? The soda plans have better stats is this intended or a bug? anyone else get these drops ?
  6. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Even IF its a Mistake you CAN'T Make them Anyhow...No Catalysts to make em with
  7. Deal of a Lifetime New Player

The treasure boxes, that I earned from both the Atlantis solo and alert, were empty: they did not give me anything. I do not know if this problem is happening to the treasure boxes earned from both Atlantis raids, but if it is, I do really hope that it is fixed before daily and weekly loot lock resets tomorrow. By the way, I am not the only one, others players are complaining about this problem as well.
    • Like x 2
  8. Geri_mester New Player

The same thing happened to me as well.
    • Like x 1
  9. Ultimate Thor Active Player

I'll chime in. Confirmed with opening Atlantis lock boxes and they disappear afterwards with no loots of any kind rewarded.
    • Like x 2
  10. AV Loyal Player

Samesies
    • Like x 1
  11. E Clip Dedicated Player

Yep, lost two weekly boxes :(
    • Like x 2
  12. spack2k Steadfast Player

#feelsbadman
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the issue and we are fixing.
    • Like x 3
  14. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

I wondered what the heck was going on! I lost a few of them last night, where I opened them and poof, out pops nothing lol.

Could you please throw us an update when the coast is clear and it's safe to open them again?
    Thank ya kindly Sir. :)
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This issue is resolved now.
    • Like x 7
  16. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

Thanks much! :)
  17. Ultimate Thor Active Player

I understand the issue is fixed. Are we getting replacement boxes for those that we lost or are we just hosed?
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What exactly did you lose out on?
  19. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

That may be difficult to do.

It would take time and resources to figure out who played and opened boxes during the time of the glitch; also, how would they compensate players that used replay badges and got empty boxes? What about members who did not play Atlantis during that time; do they deserve make up boxes too?

IF the devs feel they need to compensate us, it would be easier to just give members a special little something instead of trying to replace those boxes.
    • Like x 1
  20. Ultimate Thor Active Player