Implosion Mine Deactivates Stealth

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Soultaker73, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Soultaker73 New Player

I was using my gadgets charecter I as I normally would. He has the hand mod for Improved Stealth. Thermite Mine and Cuff Em' retains stealth, but Implosion no longer does.
  2. Frankzilla Committed Player

Lololololol uh oh and it begins
  3. Washington2 New Player

Yep. I have the same problems. Looks like Implosion Mine is broken and unstealths me.
  4. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

After the update Improved Stealth is no longer working properly, at least for Gadgets.
  5. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Specifically it no longer prevents damage & standard control effects for 2.5 seconds. (but increased movement speed does still work)
  6. Washington2 New Player

This is related to the "Implosion Mine" bug after GU92 was introduced, where using this power will take you out of stealth mode, even if you have the "Improved Stealth" mod.
  7. myandria Item Storage

Yep, same thing here. My guess is that instead of Implosion Mine ignoring Dominance checks, it is now ignoring Stealth when used.

Oh, joy..:(
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are looking into this.
    • Like x 5
  9. myandria Item Storage

Oh wow.. with so much going on I forgot to update this:

Implosion Mine still not working with stealth.
  10. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Been a week now, did you guys decide that you're just not going to fix this?
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They could still be investigating why it's broken.
    • Like x 1
  12. myandria Item Storage

Maybe; perhaps that is why this issue isn't on the Issue Tracker yet.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Issue Tracker is run by players, a player would have to report this bug on the issue tracker but people come here to file complaints.

Mepps already said the issue is being investigated so there is no need to throw this on the tracker.
  14. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

Well, I'm batting a thousand today. Time to take it down.:D