Livestream Server Downtime - February 20, 2019 - Game Update 92 + Livestream!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 92

All servers will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on February 20, 2019, to launch Game Update 92. Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

Game Update 92 features the Resurgence Mega Capsule and prepares the game for the St. Patrick's Day event later in march.

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes forum when they are available tomorrow.

Livestream Preview: Resurgence Mega Capsule!

The Resurgence Mega Capsule is back! Tune in tomorrow (Wednesday) during the Game Update 92 downtime to see the new styles! Special guests include Oceans, Avair, and NerdOfPrey, with a partial chance of Megzilla.

The livestream will begin at 9:00AM PT on February 20, 2019, over on Twitch.
    • Like x 15
  2. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 2
  3. Cypher Well-Known Player

Awesome!! Can't wait to get some Capsules!
    • Like x 2
  4. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Awesome! Just in time for my Birthday
    • Like x 2
  5. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I was just thinking about this I needed a material from them that wasn't on the booker ^-^ any longer.
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

Awesome!
    • Like x 2
  7. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Resurgence Capsule 1 = Powerset Auras

Resurgence Capsule 2 = Powerset Materials

Resurgence Capsule 3 = Powerset Armory Animations! (I hope!)

Edit: This probably means an update to the Quark Vendor as well, from the next two Time Capsules in line. Void Materials for everyone! :)
    • Like x 3
  8. Zamara Dedicated Player

I wouldn't get my hopes up as they might not include previous resurgence stuff on them, last time they changed the auras for materials so this time they might have replaced the materials with something else.
    • Like x 1
  9. Zamara Dedicated Player

Or could be powerset movement styles this time too.
    • Like x 5
  10. Kuno Loyal Player

Powerset movement variants or ill riot.
  11. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

Really? Now TC are so important to this game who you need to do one GU to introduce?
    Time Capsules are the reason for the great massive players deband and they will destroy all in this game, instead of just thinking about paywalls like doing something different from the recurring formula of all dlcs (which are now standardized, all the same, same missions with different names) so forget to put p2p or p2w and try to improve the huge defects of the game , which everyone already knows and complains about? Maybe worrying about unbalanced powers, missions w equal clothes for heroes and villains, bring sign players back instead of trying to earn a few dollars from the very few that remain.
    • Like x 8
  12. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I really wish we had as many gameplay and content streams as we did Time Capsule streams. The disproportionate nature of focus on TCs over content is really telling.
    • Like x 5
  13. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

That’s not the game update, it’s launching with the GU. The notes are unavailable cuz likely it’ll spoil what the style is in resurgence but if I had to guess this is what the GU will include (besides the prep for st Patrick’s Day) https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/test-server-update-february-7-2019.300754/

They have monthly game updates
    • Like x 4
  14. myandria Item Storage

Well, now I will have something to watch while my new sewer line pipes are inspected and sidewalk concrete/garage floor replaced. Good timing!
    • Like x 2
  15. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Can we get a new ETA for the PC graphics update that was supposed to roll out back in GU88? It was pulled from GU88 and then was supposed to be in 89. Here we are at 92 and no mention of it in months.
    • Like x 2
  16. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Gosh I hope so. Bubbles is nice but I need more splash !
    • Like x 2
  17. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Not really in the mood for another resurgence capsule, so I'll pass on this one.

That said, here's hoping the booster gold vendor gets some more updates to it.
    • Like x 2
  18. recoil2 Dedicated Player

oh good another resurgence, i've saved up about 5 capsule so i probably won't buy any capsules or use them, but at least the second chance vendor will probably be updated with capsules 3-4 or more.
    • Like x 1
  19. KratTheDefiler Well-Known Player

I was kind of waiting for a new capsule. This game feels like it's been at a standstill for awhile now.
    • Like x 2
  20. WonderLanterns New Player

I'll be rude. I'm not excited for cash shop items.
    • Like x 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.