Red Doomed Aura Bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Warmonger Wayne, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Warmonger Wayne Level 30

Just want to know if anything will be done to fix it. For those who didn't notice: Red Doomed Aura is appearing for some characters without their original orange flames, but only the full version. The other versions (head, hands, feet) are not bugged so far. Since we all grind or spend our time and money trading when we want something, is not fair that we simply lose the item we wanted, the way it were. Please fix it or at least give us an update.
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Also, as well as the partial auras retaining their original colour, the full aura is still the original orange-red colour on female characters, while on males it has become a pure red (which means that the ones I bought have become pretty much useless for the two characters they were equipped on).
  3. Warmonger Wayne Level 30

So no word from the staff about this two week bug?
  4. powerwoman274 Well-Known Player

Did you send a ticket about this bug?
  5. Warmonger Wayne Level 30

I noticed that 2 days ago and the other thread about it was created 16 days ago, so until earlier today, no. Because it was not an exclusive issue. But anyway, I sent a ticket to support to hear from then. And already put it on the bugtracker like they told me. Appearently no one did it before... Link to bugtracker here: https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/DC-3287
    • Like x 1
  6. powerwoman274 Well-Known Player

Never had this happen to me try Validating Game Assets
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

And how do you validate game assets on a PS4? It's affecting male characters on both PS and PC.
  8. Warmonger Wayne Level 30

Could you please share what you know so far on the bugtracker? Otherwise they won't do a thing to fix it. The link is the one I posted above.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I forgot my login.
    Edit: Updated on the tracker with my thread.
    • Like x 1
  10. Oceans Developer

This has been fixed internally and will be fixed on Live soon.
    • Like x 6
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Thank you!
  12. Warmonger Wayne Level 30

Good to know. Thanks!
  13. powerwoman274 Well-Known Player

Oh my bad i thought you was on pc
  14. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Great. Thanks. :)
  15. Azreal Level 30

Not just a bug with auras. One of my once auras now accessories is missing. I had the constricting eels aura which was changed to an accessory and it's gone from one of my rooms
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You mentioned it was gone from one of your characters? Did you have it on other characters but they still have it?
  17. Azreal Level 30

Yea I have it on one other toon a villain. But it isn't on my hero and I got it when there was the triple currency for atlantis
  18. Warmonger Wayne Level 30

Sorry, bro, but you're off-topic. Write a support ticket or start a new thread. This is about a specific bug of a specific item (the Red Doomed Aura). Let's not make a mess so we can keep track of our own problems. Thanks.