Bonus Catalyst Weekend - February 14-18, 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 13, 2019.

1. VoidTorcher New Player

Do you only get one chance per day to get it from daily instances, or could you do the same instance multiple times in a day until you get the catalyst?
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Like other loot, it locks with the instance completion. You can reset the loot lock as usual.
    • Like x 1
  3. VoidTorcher New Player

Thanks for the clarification.
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Once per loot (so 1 time in solo, 2 in duo, 2 or 3 in raids), or 1 potential drop per instance at the 'end' similar to how cats used to drop at the end of the content?

Reinheld
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

One per instance, at the final lock.
  6. bengrimm99 New Player

Thanks for the bonus! :)
  7. useless Well-Known Player

oh good,was afraid it's going to be double nth metal or something so i'll have to cancel my weekend plans...well back to soccer and booze :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I always appreciate bonuses we get and special evens. I think it is a good way to show appreciation to the community.

I have to say though that this bonus is really lacking. A "chance" to get a "random" catalyst that we most likely don't need. Going forward.

- Catalyst Cashe should drop rather than random.
    - Should have a "chance" for a seal of completion.
    - A more likely chance for a "seal or preservation".
    - Augmented nth metal should drop from raids.

This would be a more meaningful bonus and more appreciation from members.
    • Like x 4
  9. VizualeffectZ New Player

Definitely agree with having a drop of a Seal of Preservation and perhaps a rare drop of a Seal of Completion.
  10. Soul ReaperX Well-Known Player

I appreciate the catalyst but honestly it's not my preference at the moment. I'd really appreciate at the least another double or triple Atlantean Crown weekend or even day. I managed to get my fourth toon up to the 250's.

Unfortunately besides the League Mates, there's not alot of people running Atlantean raids anymore so it's difficult to get the crowns I need. Been replay badging the Brine hulk and Trench mother for the last week now.....And I still need the OP collection from vendor.

It's my fault tho, I was working near deadline and took a break. I just came back mid January.

This is my wish, whether it's granted or not I thank you guys for taking the time to consider.

Cheers :)
  11. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

I like these ideas. I would add one:

- make the cat caches 1/2 price from the vendor (Constantine) during the bonus event
    • Like x 1
  12. marxus Committed Player

The drop rates are terrible. I ran the silent school alert on 5 characters yesterday and got 4 catalysts total, 2 of the atlantean ones and 2 from older content.
    • Like x 2