Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

And just about all of those shoes in those two posts I say "yes I agree".
  2. recoil2 Dedicated Player

yeah, WoW kind of has us beat in the head style category........but everything else they've produced barring plate styles look like spray on shoes XD. what i wouldn't mind seeing is more detailed/grandiose face styles like vampire's visage from the cursed gotham capsule completely separate from, but usable with, the head styles we have when clipping.
  3. imniiiko New Player

1. A 5th color in the color palette.
    2. cloaks
    3. More sandal/shoe styles that show toes, etc.
    4. I want to see a jacket style similar to this...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Wings that are on fire, like there's flames on them all the time. The animation will be really cool if It's possible.
    • Like x 3
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It would be nice if our Auras would extend out around our character's wings/back style. Then you could use the Scorching Aura together with the Material of your choice to achieve the effect you're going for. And if the full body Auras extended out around wings/back styles, then they could have zoned Auras just for your wings/back style! :cool:
    • Like x 4
  6. Brit Loyal Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Would it be possible to get a Trench Coat or Leather Jacket where we can place an emblem on the shirt under the coat, and have the emblem be large enough that the coat actually covers the edges of the emblem. It's one of the rare instances where clipping actually works in our favor, so the raised 3D modeling of the coat can have the sides of the emblem clip right through it into the chest to give an appearance as though the outfit is actually layered.
    • Like x 3
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The Red Hood's Chest is ALREADY available, covered Emblem and all. It's the Gotham's Outlaw Chest Style:

[IMG]

As for the others, at the moment, the only one I know we have that displays Emblems is the Gunslinger Chest Style available from the PVP Vendors in your HQ:

[IMG]

But being an older style, it displays the entire emblem in the center of the chest. But still, that's what people have used to create both Midnighter and Knightmare Batman.
  8. Brit Loyal Player

I am aware of that. As I previously stated, I would like to see a jacket or coat where we can put OUR emblem on it, not the prefab Bat emblem or whatnot. And I would like that emblem to be a Large Emblem slot, so that the coat overlaps on the sides the same way that it does for all the classic coat-wearing heroes in the comics, instead of some tiny emblem in the middle or placed on the back.
    • Like x 1
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The Gunslinger coat did a pretty good job creating my Midnighter outfit I think (don't worry, the hair is blonde under that cowl). I do agree more like it are needed and that sometimes "pretty good" or "almost" are just not enough. I especially agree about the jackets.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I agree that about all of the styles. Emblems should be interchangeable on all the outfits.
    • Like x 1
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I agree. That would be great. I could have so much fun experimenting with what auras would look cool with wings and rocket packs.
    But Meg, don't think me agreeing with Jack about auras extending to surround the back style means I don't think my desire for applying Material to Skin is any less important. lol
    • Like x 1
  12. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I agree more skirts
  13. Eve YouTuber

Can we get a skin that gives us elf ears?
    • Like x 2
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I would prefer a skin, to experiment. But what about a head style that has elf ears? Like the vampire, skull and others?
    After all, it’ll probably be face styles worn with the Vulc...I mean elf ears. So if not a skin then at least a head would be a fair compromise in my opinion. A head because I wouldn’t see me wearing a full head mask, hood or helmet. Just the face styles I’d wear with it.
    • Like x 1
  15. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Police uniforms
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Football uniforms
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Cheer uniforms
    [IMG]

Track and field uniform
    [IMG]
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

A reasonable facsimile of that armor should already be possible in the game, but I'll never say no to more powered armor or modern body armor styles, 'cuz they're just cool! :cool:

Definitely agree on the others. More styles to help people realize their vision for their characters is always better! :D
    • Like x 1
  17. Exileant Well-Known Player

Oh Come ON!!! You made the Glittering Wings Tiny for Females? Why do the Guys get 2 sets of huge wings? That is not fair. You should have inverted the sizes for the males and females, since they already have the Wings of Sin. or at LEAST made them both equal in size.... I honestly want my money back....
  18. recoil2 Dedicated Player

technical issues, it isn't JUST that they're tiny, if you haven't noticed they're crooked as well, or at least the male one's are. it has to do with how males and females stand, and even with the way males stand there's a major glitch in flapping wings, they're nearly 90^0 degrees crooked.
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I agree. My female villain’s may be a little bigger than the small ones but they’re not huge and magnificent like my main’s Are. The female ones are still too small.
    If the men get wings that each wing is an entire body-length and the width is an entire torso-width then why not the women?
  20. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

Legion of Super-heroes!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

But yeah, maybe a color tint-able version of the Medusa head.
    Some lower body alterations - mermaid fins, snake body/tail, etc.
    Reptile/dragon heads - need one for my lizard villain. A better snake head ... maybe with a longer neck.

And the Red Tomato... err.. I mean the Red Tornado ... the original one!

[IMG]