DCUO Announces New Episode: JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 11, 2019.

1. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Hoping for a duo
    • Like x 2
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

im hoping not" my league mate probably reading comments now would randomly invite me" aka Log in duo time. "hides"
  3. powerwoman274 Well-Known Player

OMG!!! i'm super exiced i cannot wait for it :D :D
  4. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Cool idea for a DLC but what a disappointing release date. Should have been ready to go at the end of Feb, not March.
  5. Maxwill Committed Player

New artifacts ?? again ?! Come on !!! We barely got 3 of them to 160th rank... We appreciate the effort and the new things, and no offense but you guys have to stop making new artifacts for at least 1 year !
  6. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Nah. That’s Madame Xanadu:

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I dont remember seeing Mepps say there would be NEW Artifacts..Augments i would fully expect
  8. Eve YouTuber

• Seems like there are going to be new artifacts.
    • Like x 2
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

• The episode will launch new player rewards, including new gear, styles, artifacts, base items, and feats.
      as you can cleary see it says it right about.......................................here ^^^^^^^
    • Like x 1
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Not every artifact is useful to everybody. For instance, Orb of Arion isn’t really a worry about leveling unless you’re a healer.

And if you want to change something out, wait until a double xp event and feed your old artifact into a new one. You won’t lose any progress that way.
    • Like x 2
  11. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

That looks so cool
  12. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Thanks for the Correction. I must have not read it fully my mistake
    • Like x 1
  13. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I can’t wait to see the new models !

I love Justice League Dark so I hope the story is awesome !
    • Like x 4
  14. Aren Sul Committed Player

Are you throwing Shade at us (;) The Changing Man, Deadman and Madam Xanadu), or is that just the DC Comics issue cover art and not part of the episode?
    • Like x 2
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

While no one wants a lack of new content, I know personally I've been on constantly with back to back seasonals and events and have yet to finish all the Atlantis feats and gear....but I also do not replay everything the first weekend till I'm done just to be 'first'....then realize I have little to do...I also have alts to work on. Hopefully we'll see whatever is next in late June(3 months) right before summer seasonal so we can still avg out around 3-4 'somethings' (won't say episodes because of Doomsday) by end of 2019.

Reinheld
    • Like x 3
  16. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Would love to see Deadman !
    • Like x 1
  17. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

shade, the changing material.
    • Like x 2
  18. myandria Item Storage

Ahh.. there you go: better clarification and straight to the point.:D

Please consider not using the phrase "limited time" unless you have numbers behind it; limited time can mean anything from 2 months to 2 years or more. At least if you post that it will be available until the next DLC release, we can figure out about how much time all players have access to it.

Otherwise, I can't wait to get into the House of Mystery and I want ALL of the base items that will be there.:D
    • Like x 1
  19. Raven Roth Committed Player

Wonder if we'll see the Sons of Trigon and Pandora
  20. Answering New Player

Waiting for the next best dps artifact!