Gotham and Metropolis Warp Menu Bugs

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Penryn, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    On my game client, there are no preview images for the Gotham or Metropolis Warp destinations. I only see text for those slots.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks for the heads up. We are fixing.
    • Like x 1
  3. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Is this like Pot Luck warp to Gotham or Metropolis?
    If they are optional; how can I remove them?
    If they only go to the outside of 2 Safehouses; can you at least put them at the bottom of the warp?
    I find them useless. I was expecting something more along the lines of what is in the Base Mods.
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

When warping to Gotham and metropolis (from warp menu), I’m seeing long loading screens, anyone else see/have this too

Warping to atlantis or watchtower, they have faster loading screens compared to warping to Gotham/metropolis
  5. Dstdnt Source Wall Promethean Editor-in-Chief

Also had the same issue, at first warping to both Gotham then Metropolis took almost a minute of loading screens each, but after the 10 minute timers it took about 20 seconds each.
  6. Penryn The Gadgeteer

It has been like this for a long time for PCTest. Warping always takes a long time, especially when you are the first person to enter a zone. It takes a long time to spin up a Metropolis or Gotham zone the PCTest server.
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It actually just takes a long time to spin up metro and gotham. On live, you're just never the first person popping into those zones.
    • Like x 2
  8. Dstdnt Source Wall Promethean Editor-in-Chief

Thank you for clarification on Test, wasn't sure if it had anything to do with server stability so brought it up just in case.
    • Like x 1
  9. StealthBlue Loyal Player

If these are just permanent teleports to outside a specific safehouse in each city, would it be possible to add a description under Gotham and Metropolis? So "Metropolis - outside Midtown PD" and "Gotham - outside Diamond District PD" for heroes and "Metropolis - outside Midtown Nightclub" and "Gotham - outside Burnley Nightclub". I wasn't sure where in the city it would take me, but it looks like these are the locations.