Flash Appreciation Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majosea Dedicated Player

[IMG] [IMG]

I "m disappointed we got the flash mask years ago for Flash Appreciation Week- member gift , but not the rest of the suit.
    I think the rest of the suit would have been a way better member gift in my eyes
  2. Hurly-Burly Active Player

Once again, I picked a fine time to browse the forums, while being a member as of last week:D
  3. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Well I at least appreciate the styles are un lockable to respect peoples alts.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

This will be the last comment on this subject (because not being a fan of OPA is a bannable offense), butt, which one character would you select to get that gear for free?
  5. The Blue Flame New Player

This is Awesome! Thank you Devs. :D
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I know Don't complain about free stuff but I Realy wish we got a full slimline shirt instead of those T shirts wich goes with so little other style pieces :(
  7. ChillCat Loyal Player

[IMG]
  8. myandria Item Storage

Hmm....

As highlighted, the Flash Appreciation styles are supposed to be in the Redeem/Claim Window of the Marketplace. However, when I logged in the gift icon appears and I would have to redeem it now on whatever character I happen to be playing with. When I looked in the Redeem/Claim Window of the Marketplace the items are not there. I was not looking forward to redeeming the items now because I have not decided which characters would get them.

Will there be a fix for this or will I have to just claim them on a character and unlock the styles on other characters later?
  9. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Mepps’ announcment says 10am pacific time...
  10. aderdomghg New Player

I think that instead of these T-shirts, it was possible to give everyone new styles of super-speed movement, for example, a lightning bolt not orange but a red, blue or purple. or reverse flash emblem.
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

What about those who don't have the Super-Speed movement? o_O
    Really hoping it gets fixed soon, as don't have any characters want to stick it to
  12. myandria Item Storage

Yes it does. So technically we should not be seeing any gift boxes or anything until then.

The rewards inside the present are for Flash appreciation week (Flash Day Member Appreciation Box and Flash Day Appreciation Box). I am not counting on the devs giving us the T-shirts separately like they did for Batman Day; the devs could have changed their minds about how to give these rewards. So, that is why I am questioning this gift box and I am not fully opening it until I either see more info about it on the forums or the T-shirts actually land in the Redeem/Claim window at the time posted.
  13. CwLegendsOfTomorrowCw New Player

I agree why just t-shirts and not any of the things you said.
  14. CwLegendsOfTomorrowCw New Player

Its say there is nothing to claim for me and I haven't claimed the t-shirt yet?
  15. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Nice suggestions, but probably licensing bunk, or other plans for something along the lines of what you mentioned for MP purchases or time capsule and/or booster box stuff.

The shirts are cool, but long sleeved versions would have been sweet as hell.

If Megz is lurkin. Would it be possible to create and add long sleeved versions of the Flash shirts, as well as the two Batman shirts to the Qwarks vendor?
  16. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

So, you actually opened the present box and found nothing?

If so, then that means that my suspicions are correct and that the present box should not even be there right now. As Jay Smeezy has pointed out, the gift is supposed to drop at 10am Pacific Time, which is 1am Eastern Time (my location). The gift is supposed to be in the Marketplace Redeem/Claim window, not in the present.
  17. myandria Item Storage

BTW....

Thank you devs for the "On Sale" tab that is at the top of the Marketplace Menu list; it makes it easier to see what is exactly on sale, instead of going through each tab to find them. Hopefully it is a permanent addition to the Marketplace Menu.
  18. HalfromTynon Well-Known Player

I'm on the ps4. I opened the box, inside was the shirts. They said "account bound"
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

My mistake. These gifts are being delivered through the in-game gift window, which will pop up automatically when you log in. You can open on any character and shared-bank the shirts around for the first consume, then style unlock wherever else you would like the styles to go.
    • Like x 7
  20. myandria Item Storage

Thanks for the heads up Mepps.. will do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.