League Hall Amenities Missing

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by WesPypes3679, Jan 28, 2019.

1. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

So, logged on. Went to my league hall, and was gonna hit some sparring targets, only to find that we dont have any. They are all missing. No 8's, 3's, or ST's. Plus upon further exploration we have no Banks, or Donation Boxes. Our proficieancies are there, and our mail is there. Anyone else having this issue? Or are my sparring targets on strike and tired of getting beat on on a daily basis?
  2. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

And to add, we cannot decorate the LH as well. The decoration cog is missing
  3. Ralph Hinkley Active Player

Had same issue last night but different items. Had bank and donation. Not sure about sparring targets but everything else was gone. Will check tonight to see if they are back.
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Went on line to check and everything is where it is supposed to be and working as intended.. including being able to decorate. Now for the big questions.... I am on a laptop so I play on the PC/PS US server. What server are you on and what do you use to play? That could make a difference. NOT saying the problem doesn't exist but maybe it is not affecting all servers.

Another thought although I am NOT sure why this would really make a difference but my League Hall has been around for years.. is your's brand new? Maybe that has something to do with it.