Triple Crowns Weekend & NEW Atlantis Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 16, 2019.

1. BumblingB I got better.

Sad that once again, real life beat out my ability to take advantage of a double/triple weekend. I've had the worst time getting in on these things since AF3. lol
    • Like x 1
  2. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Yeah, I goofed and only scored the belt before I realized I could have had alts grinding as well. At least I can still do the stuff the slow way.c
  3. Soul ReaperX Well-Known Player

I don't know, maybe it's just me but I don't think the devs put the extra items in the game just for "Feats" I sorta believe that the 10 pt feat is just extra. And so is the styles themselves.

Like, I find it slightly upsetting reading to see everyone looking strictly at a feat point of view like, "300 crowns for 10 point feat, NO WAY."

Now, what if you all are looking at it the wrong way? What if they were put in the game just because the devs wanted to add EXTRA styles? What if the devs added these things as a incentive for players to go back casually and play content? What if......the feats were just a bonus they decided to attach for when and if players completed the styles and what not.

So basically, what if these styles were never meant to be obtained like gear, what if these are over-time items? Does that change anyone's perception? Would it kill anyone to just relax while they play? There seem to be MANY wonderful players who can get so caught up in feats that they actually forget that not everything put in the game is meant to be a challenge.

But when your mind is set one way, it can sure seem like one.

I'm sorry, I may have over spoke. I'll just see myself out.
  4. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I'm not thrilled at the costs , to say the least, but I'll keep grinding till my water healer has the boots and gloves, as I've already got the belt.
  5. xVizualeffectZx New Player

Facts. It's meant to be a casual thing. Earn it over time. People rushing to get it done, dropping money and replays and then complaining. It's in the vendor for life. It doesn't have to be done over the weekend.