Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Megzilla Developer

Hi this is a thread that is just for costume style suggestions and therefore the wrong place to bring up these concerns. Here our concerns are about how to look more fabulous.

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  2. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

IS THE ASCOT IN THIS PIC A SPOILER

Becuase ascot style, plleeeease! Maybe a Fred from Scooby Doo inspired shirt & ascot combo?

[IMG]

Which reminds me, yes to a scarf pretty please.

And I'm dying for a Breton/ French Sailor-style striped shirt!

[IMG]

Speaking of, what about a Stripes material? Or a Polka Dot Material? Or a Tartan Plaid Material??

Thanks for all your stylish style work!
    • Like x 2
  3. Megzilla Developer

Lmao not a spoiler. I'll see what we can do about pattern and cloth materials though since that's kind of interesting and I know a lot of people would be interested in it. Just when things start to become tintable it loses a lot of pizazz.. but we'll see. Oceans is a wizard.
    • Like x 6
  4. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I'd love to see classic camouflage, pinstripes and plaid as material types. Plaid would be great to make school uniforms etc. But even flat materials like cotton could be great to turn some spandex into something more casual and add contrast against other costume pieces. Imagine a tweed jacket? That would look so nice for those scientist type characters.
  5. George00 Active Player

Would really enjoy more animal skins. I’ve been trying to make Darkwing Duck for years.
    • Like x 2
  6. Deltaheat Well-Known Player

We need a shiny leather material
    • Like x 3
  7. Brit Loyal Player

I want Commissioner Gordon's mustache. The existing mustaches are either the twirly cowboy villain ones, or the fu man chu for a ninja master, with no option for a "normal" mustache.

I would like to see Hush's face bandages (currently as the Vengeful Surgeon style) but as a FACE item, so I can have a bandaged face and still wear a hat. Since the Nightwing domino mask can be made as a head slot item instead of face, I see no reason why Hush's bandages couldn't be face instead of head.

I would like to see a blank faced skin, like The Question. Just do it on the Skin slot; it's easy. It's a skin where you don't really have to do any work on a face.

And, of course, my regular requests. A pair of Beetle style wings, the kind that lay down on the back instead of sticking out all Dragonfly style like our current Insect themed versions. (Seems odd to me since DC's most classic insect themed character is Blue Beetle). And also a pair of antennae from the forehead, assigned as a Face slot item, so that we can add alien or insect style antennae to our existing masks and helmets and such, in the theme of Ambush Bug.
    • Like x 4
  8. imniiiko New Player

I would like to see some cloak styles
    More hair styles
    And add 1 more color choice to the pallete so there would be a total of 5 colors on the color pallete :D
    • Like x 3
  9. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

My material selection still doesn't work and still stuck on iressent or whatever. Cannot select any other material.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

11. Darth Jafo Well-Known Player

Is there a two-color slimline top to go with the pants? If not..could there be please? My Saturn Girl just doesn't look right with anything else

Also, need something similar to Cersies corset thingy on the hero side.
  12. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Some of my favorite wonder styles from wonder woman donna troy and wonder girl
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    And super family styles
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    And doomsday
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

And some circe styles
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

And Ultraman Superwoman and Mazahs
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Since we got owlman and johnny quick
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

We have the Emblems for all of them, and for Ultraman, we also have his cape. I think the only thing we're missing is his belt with his emblem in the buckle. But everything else is just the Stalwart Defender style set.

As for Mazahs and Superwoman, I've seen players do a good job of making Superwoman's look. It's Mazahs I'm not sure about right now.
  16. The Blue Flame New Player

Oh Great and powerful Megzilla!

I've been playing since almost launch and that seems so long ago. The work you and the Dev team have done has been SO INSPIRING and awesome. You've made my dreams, and thousands of other lil Childrens (players) come true. Seriously, since I was a kid I wanted to look like my heroes and now I can, in game! You guys work such long hours I can't express enough how AWESOME you all are (especially you).

Now, i'm going crazy trying to find a decent helmet that looks like Dr. Fate. The only thing available is the Fate's faith iconic tier one (i think) armor set and that has a big ol shark fin right in the middle of the forehead.

Can we get some sort of Iconic magic mask-helmet inspire by Dr. fate, with no weird protrusions so we can play like our favorite magic heroes! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)
    • Like x 1
  17. recoil2 Dedicated Player

correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't dr. fate's helmet have a large fin like protrusion on top?

taken from the injustice comics

[IMG]

even the half mask has a small fin on top. if anything the rest of the outfit is inaccurate seeing as i don't recall fate in any form having wings or wearing the "fate's faith" regalia.
  18. Mystyfy Level 30

I'm all for the slimline styles, but can we get more options that don't have the collar running all the way up the neck? I think that's my biggest pet peeve with those styles.

I know it's to bridge the gap between helmets, but both the Batman and Flash cowls achieved that look way better. I think from a design standpoint, it's easier to connect those styles from the top down rather than bottom up if that makes sense.

Not sure if this is the place for it, but I'd also like to see a movement style for acrobats/flight that has the pose similar to the peak of double jump, so arms and legs stretched out, arms to the side or straight back against the side of the character (similar to swimming).

Acrobats R.A.G and flight both have the same problem, wings and jet packs just don't line up right during flight. It's always looked off and at the wrong angle.
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, tell me again why it is that we don't yet have a style set based on Adam Strange?

[IMG]

It really is long overdue!
  20. The Blue Flame New Player

Oh well you got me there. I haven't collected Dr. Fate comics since my teens. Still that helm looks more like a roman type design on top. The Fate's Faith has got a 2 by 4 wooden plank up there.

In any case. here's hoping!