Happy Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The description was fixed on Monday at 4AM PT.
    • Like x 3
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You can save it as long as you wish.
    • Like x 3
  3. Zamara Dedicated Player

Yup, I found out i still had a 170 advance from last year saved when checking to see if the 210 one was activated for me.
  4. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Not to be super-greedy, but since a lot of us already consumed it, can we get a second one to send to the character where we want to use the lair on?

True story: I read the description, thought "Hey, that's cool, I get it on all my toons, I'll consume it then switch characters and claim it." Comsumed it, switch characters, didn't see it on the claim tab and thought, "Oh well, guess it is bugged, I'm sure they will fix it."

Then I got on here and found out that, no, the glitch was that I only get it for one toon and not all of my toons like the item said. :(
  5. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

Hurray! Thank you for letting me know.
  6. Zamara Dedicated Player

Anyone know if there is a feat for collecting the new anti-matter aura? I was checking the new feats for this year and couldn't find it.
    On the event section I saw the ones for collecting base items, the one for completing the clown prince set and the to get the new title but nothing for the anti-matter aura.
    I looked on the styles sections too and there is only the one for the hands and head aura from one of the past the time capsules.
  7. immortalslayer90 New Player

So I read you can use the House of El 2019 gear suit with other characters than the one you used the boost on, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. How do I equip it?
  8. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

I haven't tried, but I think this refers to style unlocking.
  9. immortalslayer90 New Player

OK, so how do I get it?
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

When you advance a character, you will find a box of gear in your inventory on that character. This is what bumps you up to 210. That set of gear has the House of El 2019 style. Once you equip all of that gear, you can then use style unlocking to get the style on any of your other characters.
    • Like x 3
  11. immortalslayer90 New Player

Um, through a series of screw-ups, I accidentally deleted my character that I advanced, because I only have 2 slots. Can I not get it now? That would really suck, I just want it on my main character.
  12. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Since you are apparently a free-to-play, you wouldn't have any replay badges to unlock the style anyway. Unless it doesn't cost any replay badges. If it is that important to you, though, you can always purchase skip to 210, and that will also give you I believe six character slots since you would be then be premium.
  13. Knarlydude Loyal Player

AWESOME :)
  14. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I'll be geeking out building a new base.
  15. Remorrhaid Active Player

I just wish the gift box could be traded between alts. Pulled it out of Item Claim on the wrong character.
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The contents (except the gear) can be traded between alts.
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Which is why, POO, they should stop with the OPA, specially for something like this (miss getting the posters for all characters :( butt those days are gone, they can't financially afford to do that anymore)
  18. Earth742 Well-Known Player

THANK YOU! for an awesome anniversary event and the gifts!
    I only regret I got a late start and was not able to get as many toons through it as I had hoped.
    Thanks again for everything!

As a new member, I have access to the Lair system, so I don't need to buy it but I do need to buy a deed for a new Lair?
  19. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

If by member you mean legendary subscription, yes you have full access to lair features. You would still need deeds for your 2nd, 3rd and 4th lair for each toon.

If you are a free to play/premium you would need to buy the lair system, which is also available through bundle packs.
    • Like x 1
  20. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Yes, I subbed for my Supergirl to get the Brainiac Theme.
    Thank you!
    • Like x 2