About The CR 210 Token

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Drake_DuCaine, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Drake_DuCaine Well-Known Player

Do you have to claim it? I'm taking a short break from the game as I got burned out but would like to know if I can redeem it a month or so down the road. I didn't see anywhere to claim it though so do I have to use it before January 31st? Assuming at the character selection screen.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

U just need to fully log into the game with any character, then when back in character selection, u can either boost a alt or make a toon with the 210 token. Mepps said u can hold on to it if u don’t want to use it right away

Was said here Happy Anniversary!
    • Like x 4
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yep, just make sure you log a character all the way into the game by the 31st. That's what triggers the gift. Then you can use the advance at any time.
    • Like x 10
  4. Drake_DuCaine Well-Known Player

Ok thank you Mepps!!!
  5. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Click on the jump cr 210 button at the bottom of the character log and you should see there is 1 credit there to jump. If you do not want to use it then you should be able to escape out of it. That is how I did it. You should get some boxes in your inventory after you confirm your jump on what ever character you decided to jump up.
  6. Brit Loyal Player

I've got my 210 token sitting in reserve. I know I'm going to use it to jump a Tank up to the endgame, but I'm not sure which sort of Tanking I want to do, so I've leveled one of each to 30 and been experimenting to see what feels the most comfortable.
  7. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I rarely have a legit complaint about the game but the way the 2019 suit was handled is a *slap* *in* *the* *face*. Tying it to the 210 cr token was the worse idea ever. I am now forced to raise a character to 210 then switch to my main who i actually wanted the style for and then pay to unlock it? How is that even ethical? Whats't the point of a gift if there is a catch attached to it? this is probably the most disappointing thing the suits (I know it isn't you) have done.
    • Like x 2
  8. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Almost everything in DCUO now a days is a scheme to try and get you to spend a little $$ here and there. Very rarely does Daybreak just do something "nice" for the community that doesn't have a micro transaction attached to it. The 2019 El style is a prime example. They easily could have made it a Free style unlock but nope...they made it 22 replay badges which is absurd. Oh well...is what it is with Daybreak.
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Or they could have given the 210 advance with an existing style (psycho for example...which everyone has) and give the 2019 El suit as a style pack only...account bound.

Or made the style a 4 or 5 replay unlock....32-40 replays I'd pay....176 not so much.

Reinheld
    • Like x 2
  10. Ellahe New Player

I see the Jump thing, but how do you claim the House of El style?? Step by step please, I've tried a few things and failed :(
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

When you claim the jump, a box full of gear will be in your inventory. That gear is the new 2019 El style and will give you your CR jump.