Triple Crowns Weekend & NEW Atlantis Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

TRIPLE CROWNS WEEKEND!

Even with the Anti-Monitor raging in Metropolis, don't forget Atlantis is still in chaos deep beneath the ocean. So much so, all rewards for adventuring within the kingdom will be TRIPLED this weekend. Gear suits to finish? Alts to advance? New shinies to pick up? Whatever your goals, you're accomplishing some of them this weekend.

This weekend – from Thursday, January 17, 2019, through Monday, January 21, 2019 – all players will receive TRIPLE Rath Crowns from content in Atlantis, the most recent DLC. Rath Crowns are primarily used to unlock Episode 33 gear, vendor rewards, and now...

NEW ATLANTIS REWARDS!

Six all-new items have been added to the episode vendor for Atlantis (Episode 33):
    • Golden Age Material
    • Constricting Eels Aura
    • King of the Seas' Grips
    • King of the Seas' Boots
    • King of the Seas' Belt
    • Atlantean Uplink Device
    Take a look!

[IMG]
    Golden Age Material

[IMG]
    Constricting Eels Aura

[IMG]
    King of the Seas' Styles

[IMG]
    Atlantean Uplink Device (Orbital Strike)

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Monday to daily server restarts on Tuesday morning. The new vendor items are permanent additions to the game.

Update: The bonus weekend has been extended through Monday, January 21, 2019. Enjoy the long holiday weekend!
    • Like x 24
  2. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Very Nice. A big TY from Khaos and his alts.
  3. Ekart Committed Player

Hope there are no feats attached to the new aditions.
    • Like x 1
  4. Draconiano Committed Player

Are there new feats? like Titans DLC.

Lol, I want more feats :D
  5. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Omg perfect for my water Main .
    • Like x 1
  6. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

this is why i didnt buy anything else after i got to 262...i have 300 or so rath coins to blow on these for feats as we all know there will be feats attached...lol!
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

That aura is like the best thing I've seen in the game!!!
    • Like x 1
  8. Mystere Well-Known Player

Awesome. One question: does the eel aura have any movement or is it static?
  9. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
  10. Draconiano Committed Player

Look at the Npc that appears in the alert on the sharks/eels phase, probably the same or similar aura.
  11. tukuan Devoted Player

At least from the still image, I'm digging that orbital strike. The eels look super cool as well though I'm not sure if I have a toon they'd work for.

I've really liked this mid way episode approach of adding to the vendor, please keep it up.
    • Like x 3
  12. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

This is what I see....lol

[IMG]
    Constricting Eels Aura

[IMG]
    • Like x 16
  13. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

The orbital is cool I guess...I'd still prefer a waterfall or whale one though :(
    • Like x 2
  14. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Wonder if the orbital strike has a bonus when used in Atlantis content?
  15. Dazz-252 Committed Player

I was kinda expecting Mera's hair style. Probably because we got Starfire's in the Titans Rewards. At least I can use the new Orbital Strike for my Water alt.
    • Like x 1
  16. Kuno Loyal Player

Where is Mera's hairstyle? I know, I know... but I still wanted it. You guys better give us Batwoman's at least lol
    I was saving tons of marks but I guess only the orbital strike its for me.
  17. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Glad I wasn’t the only one thinking about this lmao
    • Like x 2
  18. EconoKnight XIII Legion

No guarantee this time, but they did do a second round of vendor additions at the end of the Titans episode (just before Atlantis came out). You might see Mera’s hair added in a second round.
    • Like x 4
  19. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

A big ol HECK YES to that new orbital skin. Perfect for me ty ::joyous cry emote::

@Mepps: Any way you can tell us the prices of these items so I can do some maths lol
    • Like x 1
  20. myandria Item Storage

Guess I better stock up on snacks and drinks; aside from the messy weather predicted for my area this weekend, Triple *Any Currency Weekend* will definitely keep me home. :D
    • Like x 2