Happy Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 11, 2019.

1. HalfromTynon Well-Known Player

Politefully disagree. I just ran several raids and alerts in pug groups that contained all new fancy 210's. (some of which were people trying out new roles) Things may have been bumpy at times, but the road still found it's destination. :)
  2. UltimateGamerGod New Player

oh ok. Thanks.
  3. Teteu New Player

I have a question guys.
    Does this gift has a time to we use it?
  4. Teteu New Player

Guys does this 210 cr boost lasts for ever
    or we have a time to use it?
  5. myandria Item Storage

As per Mepps, you can use the CR boost anytime you like once you log in at least one character before the end of the month:

6. Ultimate Thor Active Player

You say it is account bound that is great BUT if you read the items description it says this item is unlockable for all characters on thee account. I claimed it thinking I could get it on all my toons for being a member. So imagine my surprise when I went to the characters I really wanted this option on. It's great you want us to read the fine print. It's not great that the fine print doesn't state what the actual use of the item is.
    [IMG]
  7. Ultimate Thor Active Player

So why is it once you claim it on one character you can not claim it on another?
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well, that just decided which character I need to boost to 210. I need to take my recreation of the Crime Syndicate's Owlman back into the Earth 3 content to farm for his OP Helmet now that he has the full Visitor's Style Set. I might've preferred to advance a different character, but now I'll have to use it on him in order to be able to take him back into the Earth 3 content.
  9. Ultimate Thor Active Player

* Brainiac Lair
    Requires "Lair System"
    Required Level: 8

Grants ownership of Lair: Brainiac
    Not collected

Account Bound
    Cannot Delete
    Cannot Sell

Spec out your new pad with the Brainiac Lair!

The appearance of your Hardware and Amenities will match your Lair's theme. This Lair Theme is not affected by changes made to the Color Menu in Decoration Mode. For example, the Mainframe's appearance will match the theme of your Lair.

Lair themes also allow access to matching Back-Up/Henchmen. The Brainiac Lair unlocks Brainiac's Henchmen!

This item is redeemable for every character on the account, is not tradable, requires level 8, and the Lair System to use.
    PVP is not allowed in this lair. Placed base items that can be tinted can still be adjusted via the Color Menu in Decoration Mode. *

* Is what the claimable Brainiac Lair item has written on it. Not sure why the image previously linked isn't working of the screenshotted item.
  10. Mystyfy Level 30

Is there something you need to claim to receive the skill points? I boosted a character from around 100cr to 210cr but didn't get any of the feats from doing so.
  11. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I know the 210 skip didn't give any additional feats from the 170 skip. Perhaps that is true for the 100 skip as well?
  12. Eve YouTuber

Mepps said It was worded wrong. It's for only one character.
  13. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Well isn’t that special. Some of us assume that the ingame description is correct. If it isn’t correct and you know it’s not correct here’s a crazy thought: make the description correct.

GG DC. You got me again.
    • Like x 2
  14. Mystyfy Level 30

I did skip another character to 170 a while back, so maybe I had just unlocked those feats on this character. Thanks for the info, I was assuming they would've given a few more feats in correlation to the cr gap from 170.
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Question that might have been covered already. With the CR 170 bump, AF3 DLC was unlocked. Looking at the wording on the post, it looks like with the 210 bump, E3 DLC is unlocked....is that true? I realize all DLC content is unlocked today, but after the 31st, will E3 be usable by non members? IF so, is that only for the toon where the 210 advance was applied, or to any toon on the account (as it was on the 170 bump and AF3). I have a few premium accounts where I'd like to pop the 210 on a new toon, but only to get the feats and unlocked DLC if that's a thing...otherwise I'll probably sit on the advance until I need to create a new toon.

Reinheld
  16. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Thank you. I had used the sell to get an ult to 380 SP now he can be 210 CR. This is exactly what I needed.
  17. LaNay New Player

Oh well then that makes it all better...Mepps said...

Don’t bother to fix it in game or anything, or I don’t know, make sure it says what it’s supposed to say in the first place. Mepps said, so it’s all cleared up. I’m not mad about it anymore. Thanks.
  18. Schimaera Devoted Player

The description of the lair style item is the same as it was for every other lair item. Hence the mistake.

Fun Fact: If you purchase a lair on the marketplace, it does not immediately show in your inventory. You have to redeem it on your toon(s) and it places one lair item in your inventory - looks exactly like the one we got from the brainiac lair.
    Wasn't hard to see that the item I got in the inventory is by no means something that by consuming would unlock the lair on all toons. So I went to my alt, checked there, found no lair and knew that I only have one. Logged back to main, put lair in shared bank and got it on the toon I wanted it on.

I agree however that this typo/erro shouldn't have happened. I'm saying that it only took me one minute more instead of immediately claiming it, that I realised that it was not an unlock for every toon on my account. JS
    • Like x 1
  19. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

Is the CR 210 jump available to me indefinitely once it appears to be an option (as if I purchased it, and just haven't claimed it, like other marketplace items), or must I use it by January 31st? I ask, because I'm still in decision paralysis on which character to use it for, or just start a new one and use it.
  20. Eve YouTuber

Yes ... he said and at least it was confirmed... They will probably fix it, but I'm just a player and have no way of knowing that. Or maybe It's just not worth a fix. LOL