vault issues

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by WADE, Jan 15, 2019.

1. WADE Well-Known Player

whats happening....... i go to do vault and it takes like a minute
    on the load screen then disconnects me saying world down for maintenance
    then i exit and reconnect and it says i did vault when i didnt even get into vault
    i lost doing vault on 7 toons cause of this... it needs to be fixed...
    i know its not on my end i connected using 5 different systems on
    4 different internet connections on 3 different accounts and it did it on all of them.
    • Like x 4
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Wierd...this just happened to me too on my PC account. Queued the Vault, got the transition screen...it hung for 60-90 seconds and I got 'world down' message....but I was able to re-open the game and log right back in (vault now locked of course).

I know I was able to get in it last night on another PC toon without issue, so it's not 100%, but it not just you apparently.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  3. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

This has been happening for years, nothing will ever be done about it. Could set the complete trigger to something else like first gift broken...

Just be happy it's a freebie.
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Figured....just happened to see the post right when I was going in to see if there was a bug tracker on it. Only ticks me of this time because this was my first visit this week so I was going to get the 3000 piece of Nth Metal...now I won't be able to hit it again before reset so I lose out.

And thanks....Now I will have THAT song stuck in my head all day.

"....BUM BUM Tainted Love....I've got to BUM BUM GET AWAY...BUM BUM.....RUN AWAY...."

Reinheld
  5. HalfromTynon Well-Known Player

Soft Cell is the artist.. although there are also a few good covers to it.
  6. HalfromTynon Well-Known Player

On the US_PS4 I had it happen to me this morning at 0920 cst.

The first toon I ran the vault with... it 'lagged' on the loading screen for about thirty seconds, but loaded fine.
    The second toon I ran the vault with... it 'lagged' on the loading screen for about 60 seconds, and then gave me error code 'world down for maintenance'

I'm not sure if it matters, but with the second toon; the On Duty Tab Menu had not fully loaded before I hit accept.
  7. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Same here. They broke the vault. Multiple toons and accounts.
    Spread out over an hour and a half.
  8. myandria Item Storage

Oh wow..

Haahahahahaha!

Sorry.. had.. to... post...that.:D:eek:

The original version is by Gloria Jones:

• Like x 1
  9. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Seems to be runs after today's reset. I ran a few just before and it was OK, but disconnect before it loads after reset.

PS: I'm pretty sure I would have gotten the kryptonian chunk.. say sayin. :p
    • Like x 2
  10. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

Another toon, and just got it again. Splash screen for a few minutes and then this

The world is currently down for maintenance. Please try again. <0x000E>

Yay
  11. Matt Swift New Player

I was loading up to go into the vault when the game locked up at the loading screen and said world is down for maintenance. When I log back in and try to go back to vault again, I cant because it says is locked. WTH?!?!
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are looking into this.
  13. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

Probably not related, field stripped the PS4 and cleaned the few bits of dust out of it. Got into the vault...
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 1
  15. Knarlydude Loyal Player

PC win7/64 here

Yeah, the DCUO's connectivity has been suspect the last week or so. It's been happening during warps & phases during the loading screen and right after you warp into worlds and start moving. I disconnected about 4 or 5 times yesterday.

The good thing is that DCUO has been collecting data every time I have DC'd recently.

I think it could have something to do with the new loading screen icon in the corner.

[IMG]
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This issue has nothing to do with connectivity, but with a region being down.
  17. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

Response time was pretty good on this issue. Good job.