Best 3 Artifact for Super Powers Ice DPS?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CountryBoyof74, Jan 6, 2019.

1. CountryBoyof74 Well-Known Player

Just wondering, Also location for Artifacts would be greatly appreciated. I know Constantine has some.

Where do I get the mods/materials to upgrade Artifacts over 40 and same question for augments.

Thanks
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Nth metal for upgrading your artifacts drops from any enemy in the game, also as a reward from the Vault and Stabilizer Event. Catalysts for breakthroughs are found in Catalyst Cache, you can buy these from Constantine. Seals to protect your catalysts from getting lost in a failed breakthrough (Seals of Preservation) and seals that gurantee a successful breakthrough (Seals of Completion) can be purchased in the marketplace.

You get exobytes to upgrade your augments from salvaged gear. You can upgrade regular exobytes with exomaterial. Exomaterial drops from nodes all over Metropolis, Gotham and Central City.
  3. CountryBoyof74 Well-Known Player

Thanks, Where can I get the Soul Barrage, Soul Storm and Karmic Backlash. Thanks you
  4. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

you get those from the sorcery power set
    • Like x 1
  5. CountryBoyof74 Well-Known Player

Where is that located...The market place *gulp*
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Those are powers under Sorcery. You have to make a Sorcery character.
    Sorcery is free to play.
    • Like x 1
  7. CountryBoyof74 Well-Known Player

I cannot use my Ice Super Powers Dps character? Anyways, Thank Lorax.......You're very thoughtful and knowledgeable on this game. Thanks
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Lol you can those artifacts in the video for your Ice character.
  9. Mystere Well-Known Player

The answer depends on which supercharge you are going to use. If you are going to use a 5000 cost supercharge then yes, you could go soul cloak, eye of gemini and solar Amp. For 10,000 cost supers, I suggest replacing eye of gemini for tetrahedron as the constant might boost for you and your team outweights the very brief bonus damage from others standing in your eye of gemini.

Just my two cents. I also suggest using the supercharge white chest mod over the core strength chest mod if you are using supers in your build.