12 Month + Bonus with Original Lifetime Membership

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by iNeoN, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Vesper Dedicated Player

Same for me. Box, no DBC. Still patiently waiting. It'll come.
  2. sharpy36 Active Player

My list is at least 93 items long so I haven't actually written it up and sent it in yet. Is sending in a list what we need to do once we get our DBC, or will the sale be reactivated for lifetime members for a day? Or some other alternative?
  3. iNeoN Active Player

I just wanted to update everyone, this is the latest response I got from the support team. No DBC yet but they keep telling me a fix is underway.

4. sharpy36 Active Player

I just received 17,350 DBC. That converts 347 days worth of membership into DBC. I bought the 12 months 18 days ago and those days were not converted. That's another 900 DBC I am still missing.

I just received the rest of my DBC. Thank you.
    Do I need to submit my list, or will the sale be reactivated, or what should I be doing now?
    • Like x 1
  5. iNeoN Active Player

*Update*
    I just got notification from support they have bought all the items for me by giving my DBC conversion for everything on my winter sale list I provided. Thanks so much DB for making everything right! A++++

I just logged on and everything is there!
    • Like x 2
  6. sharpy36 Active Player

My list ended up being 89 items. I was able to get 87 of them. The last 2 were only available during the seasonal, so I wasn't able to get those. I'm happy enough with what I was able to get though. Thanks for getting it resolved.