Cross Platform for dcuo bwteen xbox and PS possible now?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ColdFuzion, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Um...I cant believe I have to ask this...really?
    I know its an older post but wow...lost alot of respect for that player.
  2. Saami Loyal Player

Console wars or in this case PC vs consoles never makes any sense.

#AmigaMasterRace
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Sarcasm. It exists.
    • Like x 1
  4. Quantum Rising Committed Player

I don't believe this is true. I lost 3 really good names in the merger (lost more but these were the only ones I cared about). According to the devs when the servers merged it was based off of time spent on the toon as opposed to creation date. I lost "Hope", "Tank Girl", and "Swamp Kid" because they were alts and didn't get much playtime. "Hope" and "Tank Girl" were day one names on their particular server. "Swamp Kid" was created later but still very early (first year creation).

There was actually a very very long post on the old forums that I was a part of. As an alt-oholic I argued that the decision to make it based off of time spent on a particular toon was biased against players with alts. Obviously the devs chose to side with playtime as opposed to creation date.
  5. Proxystar #Perception

There was a long list of variables to determine whether a person kept their name or not that was what I understood it to come down to as the ultimate variable, if that wasn't the case then you probably know more than me, I didn't have the unfortunate circumstance of losing any names.
  6. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

"A Crisis on Infinite Consoles"
    • Like x 2