Daybreak Winter Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's definitely a great offer if you play other DB games.
  2. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

300 x 4,000 = 1,200,000
    300 x 10,000 = 3,000,000
    :eek:
    and they fired staff in Austin recently? Columbus Nova business stylings rock'n out in front of your face
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Take a normal employee's yearly wages and multiply it by 70. A million dollars doesn't go as far as one might think in large corporations.
    • Like x 1
  4. Isaiahdcuo New Player

Hey I was wondering if I can join ur league , it looks promising and I haven’t played the game since the highest CR was 125 and I just got back into it about two weeks ago started at 100 now I’m at 177 and things are gettin more crucial and I need a stable active league
  5. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I do understand you frustration. I had a couple thousand tactical mods on my bank toons that I bought and sold on the broker as needed.
    Have you heard the saying all it takes is one bad apple to ruin the whole bunch? The bad apples were the guys stealing from DCUO and they ruined it for everyone that were honest and we go sc
    rewed because if them not DCUO or Daybreak.
  6. phatkiller2020 New Player

I tried still no luck i have screen shot but cant paste into here.

Is it 2 whole separate deals or am i suppose to buy the discounted 10k MC 5K MC and then they will apply the bonuses manually ?
    Same with yr sub ?

ok i found it literally searched "15,000 Marketplace" and it popped up then the other deal was directly below.

Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

2000 more are available.
  8. Neuthonix Active Player

I bought the 12 month membership with the bonus little after I purchased the lifetime membership and I didn't get the station cash. Is there a reason why?
  9. High Troller Loyal Player

Took me about an hour to see the credit.

Give it a few days. If no change, submit a support ticket at:

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    • Like x 1
  10. iNeoN Active Player

Well, 1 more day left of the sale, and I still haven't received the DBC conversion from being original lifetime after buying 12 month+bonus. 11 days since ticket was summited. Feeling very bummed right now....
  11. Neuthonix Active Player

I know how you feel, this sucks.
  12. Neuthonix Active Player

Me and my friend and others with us specifically bought the 12 month + bonus after buying lifetime to take advantage of the sale while it was going and seeing as the problem is not on our end, we should not be the once that pay the price for "your" mistake. At the beginning of the sale there were issues for lifetime players to buy the 12 month + bonus package because of their membership status, however, that was corrected and fixed the very next day and for some reason it seems that adding the DBC that is rightfully owed to us is suddenly an issue during the sales period.

Tomorrow the sale is scheduled to end and we still do not have our DBC that we could have used to buy our supplies for the actual sales prices that we bought it for during the sale period. What me and my friend has talked about is that it would only be fair for those of us with this problem, that we did not cause, to get an extended sale time to be able to get the things we should have rightfully already gotten once we finally receive our DBC.
    • Like x 4
  13. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

PS4 too?
  14. Krossssss Well-Known Player

there is glitch on the marketplace ps4 133.49 for 500 costs more than the 10000 , better check that;)
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Consoles weren't offered lifetime subs.
  16. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

So where do you go to buy the special offer on the console for the year membership? I went to the ingame marketplace only to find the regular price 119.00 for the year renewal.
  17. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

In the PS store. I just bought mine :)
    • Like x 1
  18. tinoman Dedicated Player

In ps store search dc universe click on game and goto add ons. It’s there.
    • Like x 1
  19. Neuthonix Active Player

Just got my SC, tyvm!
  20. iNeoN Active Player

Lucky!!!! Still waiting....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.