How much replay badges are needed to unlock 200 sp

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Maxwell, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Maxwell New Player

Was wondering if someone knew how much is needed, might buy some on sale to unlock sp on alts.
  2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Assuming you only use RBs on 1 and 3 stars feats:
    10x200=2000 RBs
    Assuming you only use RBs on 2 stars feats:
    12x200=2400 RBs
    but considering there are feats that are earned automatically upon tutorial skip/too easy to earn with organic gameplay, <2000 is probably fine.

I can't remember how much 4 stars feat cost though. I believe it's 7 for a SP.
    • Like x 1
  3. Xibo Loyal Player

The better question is: How much money i need to get 200 SP?
  4. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

There's not an exact no. for this.

A 1 star feat is 1 RB
    A 2 star feat is 3 RB's
    A 3 star feat is 5 RB's

This means it could take as little as 2000 RB's but only if you're exclusively buying 1 or 3 star feats.

You can also get some free feats in there. For instance, buying the 4 1 star hero combos in lvpe grants the 3 star feat for doing all the club mbos without having to buy it.

The same applies for some of the emblem feats. If you have all the Lantern emblems, if you purchase the feat for collecting each individual 1, the feat for collecting them all will pop.

Edit: looks like Catastrophic beat me to it.
    • Like x 2
  5. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

*punch*

I didn't include feat-set-bonus though. You're right about LPvE team-ups and old TC emblem sets, I'll add old seasonal feats to the list.

And I just confirmed it's 7 for a SP with a 4 stars feat, even though I think that's the only one.
    • Like x 2
  6. AberrantAngel Committed Player

You are better off buying all 1 star feats and 5 start feats first.
    1 star feat = 10 feat points = 1 RB
    3 star feat = 25 feat points = 3 RB
    5 star feat = 50 feat points = 5 RB
    Buying a 3 star feat you actually lose .5 RB.
    If you can buy feats that unlock other feats that is a bonus. LPVE and some others.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There are no 5 star feats. It's just 1 star=10 pt, 2 star=25 pt, 3 star=50 pt and 4 star=100 pt
  8. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Do they actually have plans for more 4 stars feats anyways?
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They did in the past. There were 4 star feats planned for AF3 but they were removed/adjusted.
  10. AberrantAngel Committed Player

Sorry 1 2 and 3 star. Replace the 3 with 2 and 5 with 3.
    Mistake on my part was trying to do two things at once. But the basic logic still holds. By the one she you are not losing .5 replay badge.
  11. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I spent 3000 RBs on an alt to get them to like 378 SP. It was worth it though due to the sale. You need more than one toon in this game. One main ain't enough sadly. What sucks is you still need to get them CR afterwards.
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Lol I figured.