Daybreak Winter Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magnificent Loyal Player

Picked up my Lifetime last night! Just wish it came with the bonus stuff since it's a big chunk of change to drop on oneself right at Christmas time.
    • Like x 2
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Just to clarify, the 12 months + bonus will recur in the future as the normal 12 month ($120) membership.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you open a ticket, CS can do the calculation for your account specifically.
  4. 01 Cantore Level 30

I buy the Lifetime All Access Membership that also expects to receive the materials, but if it is not ... I can buy the Membership + 12 Months Bonus ... and I will resurrect all the same 1x Red obsidian material
    1x Diamond material
    1x White Lighstream movement style
    350 Repetition of badges
    40 Stabilizers
    2x Artifact Cache
    2x Perfected Nth Metal
    32x Catalyst Cache ...
    and I will have my full access membership for life ... ¿¿???
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you mean that it is Color Locked, and is not Tintable. If so, that's unfortunate. My recreation of the Marvelous Competition's Iceman needs a Material that looks like the one used on the Ice Weapons Pack, or better still, the Tintable Ice Material used on the new Winter Event Style Items. He looks FANTASTIC with the Icy Hair Helmet thing and the Icicle Shoulder Style both color-matched to the same shade as his Crystalline Skin! He needs more of that! :cool:
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Your question was already answered in a previous post. If you really want to drop $500 on both, you need to buy the 12 Months + Bonuses FIRST, and then buy the Lifetime Membership SECOND. If you do it the other way around, you'll LOSE the Lifetime Membership and go back to a 12-Month Membership.

Frankly, I agree with others in this thread. I can't afford to do both. Even $200 is more than I want to spend on the game right now with other expenses in my life. If the Diamond Material was Tintable and if both Materials could be redeemed by every character on my account (28 & counting!) I'd be more likely to do it. As it is right now, I just don't know. If my next paycheck is good enough, I might still do the $200 option. But for that much money, making those Materials redeemable by every character on our account is the very LEAST they should do. It's only right.
    • Like x 1
  7. Vesper Dedicated Player

Mepps, please clarify. For those of us PC players who bought LIFETIME as soon as it was offered yesterday, and for those PC players who have been LIFETIME since the beginning of the game, is there *ANY* way for us to purchase the bonus pack?

While I think it kinda sucks that the LIFETIME offer doesn't come with the bonus, I'm asking if there is any way to spend MORE money to get the pack. It's very confusing to find out that we had to buy a 1 year FIRST before buying LIFETIME. And according to customer support, if we go buy the 1 year special now, it will CANCEL the LIFETIME.

There can't be THAT many players caught up in this. However many Launch-Lifetimers+ max of 4000 new-Lifetimers. We just want a way to get the stuff AND give ya'll MORE money.

Please advise.
    • Like x 1
  8. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

...and that's what would make me way too suspicious to put my money into this lifetime membership even if I were still playing.
  9. Hraesvelg Always Right

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...nter-extravaganza.300027/page-10#post-4198874
  10. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Why aren't these redeemable account wide?
    • Like x 2
  11. Bladejack Level 30

PRE-PAID Time ALL ACCESS MEMBERSHIP PLAN: 91145 DAYS (Expires: 12/19/68)

Might not really be lifetime ! I was hoping to get to 100 !! ;)
    • Like x 2
  12. Caroline Dedicated Player

:eek:
    • Like x 1
  13. recoil2 Dedicated Player

gotta say, i am definitely buying some stuff with this sale going, especially that green smoke movement style ;).
  14. DCUO Post Loyal Player

$150 USD is the wallet cap.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

PC players, you CAN purchase the 12 Month + Bonus and the Lifetime, if you wish to. It's best to purchase the 12 Month first, then the lifetime (because everything happens automagically). But, if you purchase the lifetime first, or if you have lifetime from the launch of DCUO, you can still purchase the 12 Month + Bonus. If you do so:
    • You will not lose your Lifetime Membership.
    • You will get all of the bonus items.
    • You will get the 12 Months converted into Daybreak Cash.
      • If you are purchasing the 12 Month after you have lifetime, it may take a little longer for us to get the Daybreak Cash over to you.
    Edit: Working through a purchase flow issue for folks who have the original DCUO launch lifetime membership, and are looking to buy the 12 Month + Bonus.
    • Like x 7
  16. sharpy36 Active Player

How do we actually go about buying it? If we try to buy membership it just thanks us for being an all access member, but doesn't actually give us a way to purchase it. Please let us know what we need to do. Thank!
  17. SHUSHHH Well-Known Player

same proxy, I'm having a hard time thinking this over. It feels way too risky at this moment in time to invest $300 in dcuo.
    • Like x 1
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you confirm if you have just purchased the all access lifetime, or if you were DCUO lifetime from launch?
  19. sharpy36 Active Player

I'm lifetime since launch.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks. This is likely where the problem lies. We are working on it.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.